Merry Christmas from ClubCivic and yOparts

Status
Not open for further replies.

HondaBoy561

5+ Year Member
yes i speak the raffle winning is not fake at all. i will let you guys know when i receive the turbo. i signed up to the site a while ago and i always forget to sign in. i am on this site all the time i just never post. im always trying to find out stuff for swaps and such.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^^He speaks, lol. You do know that part of the agreement is a build thread, right?
No, the agreement is he shouldn't get it at all.

"V"

16-0
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yup... a hundred years ago... i made up user names and voted for cars on ride of the month... not to make myself win... or anyone i knew... it was just something stupid.. that i along with several other members of this board did... some of them you might even be friends with.. but you know what.. i take all the s**t.. you know why becuase i refuse to "rat them out" over something so pathetic and so long ago.... people like to bring this up from time to time.. why i dont know.. its something kind of silly to cry about.... since it was addressed and handled by a moderator and all the members of the staff discussed it... the staff.. the people who controlled the site at that time.. decided not to remove me from the site... so thats that.. its done.. and over with.. i generally devote a lot of time to this site.. trying to help out as i can.. and general staff type s**t... i think that the positive impact far outweigh the negative.... did you never do anything assholeish on the internet? has ANYONE reading this right now not done something just as stupid... omg.. i registered fake votes on a site that at the time i was not really that active of a member on... childish.. sure.. but its over..
:blahblah:

I was just saying that since you know about rigging contests and cheating, people should listen to you and drop this whole argument. It was poorly planned out, and it showed. You live & learn.

HondaBoy561

5+ Year Member
yea i do know that and it will happen im not sure when but it will happen

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I can't believe people got banned over this :lol:

Congrats on the win tho HondaBoy561 :thumbs up

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I can't believe people got banned over this :lol:
listening to crying over and over and over again gets old... it creates drama... and it lessens the over all quality of the forum... it wont be tolerated... MANY posts they made in this thread were deleted.. but they kept up the s**t starting... acusing of planned rigged contests... acusing people who SUPPORT this site FINANCIALLY of being shady.... nope.. it wont be tolerated... we are fair... but at a point.. it has to be put to a stop

Congrats on the win tho HondaBoy561 :thumbs up

agreed congratulations..

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
listening to crying over and over and over again gets old... it creates drama... and it lessens the over all quality of the forum... it wont be tolerated... MANY posts they made in this thread were deleted.. but they kept up the s**t starting... acusing of planned rigged contests... acusing people who SUPPORT this site FINANCIALLY of being shady.... nope.. it wont be tolerated... we are fair... but at a point.. it has to be put to a stop

agreed congratulations..
Agreed, congrats again. Thank you again to all who participated in this contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.