MFactory Final Drive, D-series

Status
Not open for further replies.

95coupeEX

Its the MFactory 4.5 final drive, brand new in the box, only opened to take pictures and check it out...I got it for doing some work for this kid and he was going to have it installed but didn't have any cash and needed his LSD istalled so i traded work for the part. It was unopened when i got it. It goes for $579.95 on TeamMfactory.com plus shipping...I'm asking $425 plus shipping. If interested text me at 903-330-0234, thanks.

95coupeEX

I'll let it go for $400 + shipping...I don't have a use for it and its just going to sit in my shop collecting dust...only been out of the box once!!!

95coupeEX

Come on someone has to want this...I need this thing gone, ill let it go for $300 plus shipping, thats $279.95 less than they go for from mfactory...call 903-330-0234.

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Bump come on you d series people this is one hell of a deal

95coupeEX

PM me your phone # and ill send u a pic via text. Its brand new in the box still but i can't upload pics on my work computer and my home computer got fried! lol.

Charlie Moua

Banned
5+ Year Member
got the pic - thanks...

let me think about it... i have tons of b series parts and valve covers that i'd like to be able to do partial trade plus cash...

Status
Not open for further replies.