MGS4 for ps3 GAMEPLAY footage........domination...

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this looks to be the ultimate game....and with the ability to keep it in FPS mode, it should be able to please everyone......at the risk of getting mobbed by fan-boys --- suck it, halo.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/22703.html?type=

;) :lol: :lol:

now, if only the rumor's would be confirmed, and hideo actually makes this for xbox360 as well - THAT would be sweet

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im sure i heard something ab out this game on the Microsoft part of G4's E3 coverage.

LS_VTEC_oya

N/A all day homie
5+ Year Member
i doubt MGS4 will be out for the 360 would be nice tho....i personally waiting for GT5 i've heard they added ferrari & porche

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i doubt MGS4 will be out for the 360 would be nice tho....i personally waiting for GT5 i've heard they added ferrari & porche
yup....my friend downloaded the HD trailer for it.....freakin sweet....he also dl'd the gthd demo, which has a playable ferrari....it was fun...

as for the 360, it was just a rumor, that last i checked, wasnt confirmed OR denied....so its still a possibility down the road *crosses fingers*

DjTripp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this made my decision for me.......BEAUTIFUL

roaddogg3034

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:shock:

MGS ftmfw!

:drool:
x6567567454.2

ive been a big fan of Metal Gear forever. this is the reason i will buy a ps3. any unanswered questions people have about the ending of Sons of Liberty wil alll be answered in Guns of the Patriots.

Ltrain

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anyone notice how homo that trailer is, like how he was grabbing the statues cock in the beggining and humping the guy on the floor and just touching everyone

myinca

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah it looks awsome....the north america and canada rep, something with a K, was the one who was pushing it to go to 360, but hideo confirmed it a ps3 exclusive at e3 or the 20th anv party

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^ good to know that....i was almost going to buy a 360, just because i thought mgs4 might come out for it.....i guess i'll just have to save a little extra for the ps3 :lol:

Tiso

Tello !
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Now I actually have a reason to play my PS3....it sucks so far.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah it looks awsome....the north america and canada rep, something with a K, was the one who was pushing it to go to 360, but hideo confirmed it a ps3 exclusive at e3 or the 20th anv party
Ughh that's what I figured until Random teased me w/a 360 fantasy lol that sounded gay

reasons to buy ps3:
little big planet
gt5
mgs4

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ughh that's what I figured until Random teased me w/a 360 fantasy lol that sounded gay

reasons to buy ps3:
little big planet
gt5
mgs4
:lol: sorry....

gt5 looks insane...

EG Hatch

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i myself have a ps3 as well, you really need a high def tv with it, i have mlb the show 07, resistance:fall of man, and motorstorm. i plan on getting more games for it, i have a ps2 as well with over 40games. i cant wait for gt5

LS_VTEC_oya

N/A all day homie
5+ Year Member
yup....my friend downloaded the HD trailer for it.....freakin sweet....he also dl'd the gthd demo, which has a playable ferrari....it was fun...

as for the 360, it was just a rumor, that last i checked, wasnt confirmed OR denied....so its still a possibility down the road *crosses fingers*

you & me bothb'cuz i have a 360 but the only reason i want the PS3 is for GT5 & SOCOM:lol:

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That seriously looks amazing.. I might actually want a PS3 for that..