Miata wheels?

Anacrusis

5+ Year Member
This is probably a dumb question but I'm having a hard time finding much precedence for it. I have an HX but it had the heavy steelies on it when I bought it. I have had a hell of a time finding HX rims that aren't expensive, so I figured I'd research some other lightweight wheels. There's a guy near me selling some 14" Miata BBS wheels. They are 4x100, so I know I'm good there, but they have a 45 offset... I know Miatas are RWD so I figured I might run into some fitment issues on a Civic. Has anyone had any experience with this? Are they a direct fit or would I need spacers, longer studs, etc?

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you'll be perfectly fine.

io_303

NIFOC
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I am actually using Miata TSW Stealths as my summer rims, they work great.

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
From what I heard the miata hub bore is smaller, you might need to bore out the center of the wheel just a little. But then again some people say they fit just fine, depends on the year/wheel I guess...

H-T link: CLICK ME

io_303

NIFOC
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Huh, mine fit with no issues or vibrations. Maybe it depends on year of the miata/civic...

juanca_

5+ Year Member
im using 03 miata enkeis and i had to use spacers. ull be fine with the spacers on.

raysteve

Done with this one? I also use miata parts on my wheels man. And out mates out there are the living proofs that miata is a good choice for wheels.\m/