Michigan BBQ

98_4door

Sexy Cabana Boy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I know it is kind of short notice about this. But if anyone is in the Detroit area this weekend,make sure you stop out at Kensington Metro Park on Saturday. Its in the Metro Detroit area. If you have any question you can also get more info at Michigancivics.com or Xceedspeed.com. If so hope to see you guys out there.

Dan1220

I HaVe a CaR!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey man, whats yur name on xceedspeed? im dan1220 there too, but i dont really post at all. Im from toledo myself and mostly post at toledotuners.com. nice to see some closer people on this board for once

2poor2ricemyEX

2 Years Old!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i'm this same name on xceed, he has the same name too i believe, without the underscore though i believe.

Dan1220

I HaVe a CaR!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you guys go to the under the lights events this year?

98_4door

Sexy Cabana Boy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no i didnt go since my car has been down, just trying to get it runnin

98_4door

Sexy Cabana Boy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
doing a bump for this years bbq. if you are interested and need any info let me know.

boosted_si

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm boosted_si on xceed...

No bbq for me...I was in Niagra falls for my anniversary. Next one maybe though. I know there's a few people that want to check out the ride.

98_4door

Sexy Cabana Boy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah i know your on xceed. i was the one that had the d15b in the 4dr. i think you chipped my ecu first and then i had adam retry it. then sadly i sold the car.one less headache