Microsoft Windows 7 Official 90 Day Trial

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
That fine and dandy, but you can still get a Eval key, and you get Windows 7 Eval from torrent sites legally.

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
See i didint know that :thumbs up

Edit, Can a mod fix my tittle i wrote "Trail" instead of "Trial"

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Fixed

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks Joe

Any one else have any useful info on windows for other people who might want it?,

kinda off topic but i keep reading about rumors of Windows 8 already, smh. 7 hasnt come out yet and there are already people speculating on a 2012 release of 8.

chow

Its hard to convert KMH
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
currently running windows7 ultimate 64-bit and it looks and runs great. it groups open programs that all the same in the task bar, which reduces clutter. you can disable this feature if you want. you can create a "library" (shortcut) of folders/flies that you normally open everyday into a "Library" folder. that way you eliminate having to navigate thru soo much directories to get to where you wanna be. far better than vista. a fast computer is helpful. imo.

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just love the fact that it isint a Ram hog. i can open everything ridiculously quick. and yea the Library option is sweet.

the only thing that has me kinda upset is that i have 4GB of ram installed and somehow windows only uses 3.75? any ideas?

Vista used it completely, why not 7.

just in case, spec's are..

AMD Turion(tm) X2 Dual-Core Mobile RM-74 2.20 GHz,
4.00 GB (3.75 usable)
64-bit Operating System Windows 7 Ultimate

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I just love the fact that it isint a Ram hog. i can open everything ridiculously quick. and yea the Library option is sweet.

the only thing that has me kinda upset is that i have 4GB of ram installed and somehow windows only uses 3.75? any ideas?

Vista used it completely, why not 7.

just in case, spec's are..

AMD Turion(tm) X2 Dual-Core Mobile RM-74 2.20 GHz,
4.00 GB (3.75 usable)
64-bit Operating System Windows 7 Ultimate
Usually a set amount is reserved for the OS.

Honda9206

Working on the 92 DX
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Dont know who really cares. If you go to www.microsoft.com/expertzone ..... you can sign up for free and get Windows 7 Ulitmate for 10 bucks and 700 reward points.... took all of 40 minutes. It is while supplies last

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice to hear a real user review.. ill be upgrading for free when its release date comes.. upgrade came with new computer i bought..

Honda9206

Working on the 92 DX
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I have heard alot of mixed reviews. I did not get to do the demo of 7. I have heard people refer to Windows 7 as better than XP..... others have said it is Vista wearing LIPSTICK..... I say they cannot get worse than Vista.

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice to hear a real user review.. ill be upgrading for free when its release date comes.. upgrade came with new computer i bought..
it had to be a badass computer! only the top of the line ones came w that offer.

I have heard alot of mixed reviews. I did not get to do the demo of 7. I have heard people refer to Windows 7 as better than XP..... others have said it is Vista wearing LIPSTICK..... I say they cannot get worse than Vista.
it is a very nice OS. The RC ver is running very very well. i love it. its starts up fast and just the new task bar alone is a huge upgrade.

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
im running the 7600 build...its a nice OS from what i see. my computer however is 5 years old and has the minimum stats required. but i still get everything done quickly. i would love to find out a few more tricks about this OS.....and if Jason or Grafiti could help me with activating this damn thing...cuz i DONT think i got the RC....sooooo the RC keys arent working. its listing Windows 7 Ultimate

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dont know who really cares. If you go to www.microsoft.com/expertzone ..... you can sign up for free and get Windows 7 Ulitmate for 10 bucks and 700 reward points.... took all of 40 minutes. It is while supplies last
u have to actuallywork in one of the stores because you have to provide proof of employment. Trust me i tried ftl. O well i found codes online for member points lol now i have 5,100 mp. Now i can buy s**t for cheap off microsoft. even tho i could most likely get the same s**t some where else. :???:

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
can someone tell me why alot of people dislike Vista?

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
For me theres nothing wrong with it BUT it was just flawed in some ways

Dumb s**t like.
1. Your current hardware won't fully run Vista

2. Vista's Aero graphics gobble up laptop battery power

3. User Account Protection sucks balls/ TONS of negative feed back

4. Missing drivers and incompatible apps which sucks

5. Troubled sleep/ Meaning when instead of going to sleep or hibernate it goes into instant off, instead of staying off, ud end up with a hot ass laptop in ur back pack because it wouldnt turn off properly.

Windows fixed all this with 7 uses WAYYY less battery than vista and just runs, and boots smoother & faster. why wouldnt anyone upgrade from vista? :???:

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Need some suggestions of a good Anti-Virus/Firewall Program.

Im using Esset NOD 32 Smart Security, it's working well But i feel like it's lacking somehow idk.

Ive used:

AVG- Dont like it on win 7, anyother OS fine but idk, etchy on win7.

Norton 360-uses WAYY too much resources.

McAfee-Suck's complete culo

The only thing i like about Esset over everything else is that it's lite, it uses almost no resources & it's simple.

BlEh f**king this is why i hate Window's the only draw back imo.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
<< xp 4 life