Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
f**kin clean, nice pics too

EastCoastEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
mike, check your pm's when you get a chance. I really need your budies help on my build. Thanks man!

meanstreakcivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Got it. Thanks for all the comments guys.

Lots of new things coming soon. Just waiting to get motivated again to touch the car.

Always seems to go from a few hour project to a few months. So I always think twice before starting. lol

BLASTAHOE

5+ Year Member
man i was salivating after i saw your car brah. I have a '91 SI HB myself and i was wondering what kind of exhaust you had on yours?

apekd

-----Distracted you, huh?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Where did you get the Spoon Sports cluster at? ive been looing for that cluster for AGES!

JAYYS

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
damn its nice to see a nice ef lik this now a days it hard to see one and remember why i used to want one great job cant wait to see wat u got next it looks perfect

apekd

-----Distracted you, huh?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
everytime i look at this thread i get more and more jealous of tht EF9
yeah, i look at it and show people who think that hondas are always ugly. Hell i got my friend who only drove fords to buy his first honda....its an EA like this but all stock cept for some coil springs and KYB struts....only cost him 250 for it lol

meanstreakcivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
man i was salivating after i saw your car brah. I have a '91 SI HB myself and i was wondering what kind of exhaust you had on yours?
Have you posted pics on here yet?? And my exhaust was a HKS exhaust. Full cat back.

Where did you get the Spoon Sports cluster at? ive been looing for that cluster for AGES!
I got it from Jarel. He sells alot on HondaTech and NWP4LIFE. But every once in a while you can see them on ebay. I looked FOREVER too. And was trying to hold out for a brand new on. So when i saw this one...i swooped it up.

damn its nice to see a nice ef lik this now a days it hard to see one and remember why i used to want one great job cant wait to see wat u got next it looks perfect
Well thanks man. I finally got alot of new parts in. So It should be going under the knife soon.

everytime i look at this thread i get more and more jealous of tht EF9
I love those comments.

yeah, i look at it and show people who think that hondas are always ugly. Hell i got my friend who only drove fords to buy his first honda....its an EA like this but all stock cept for some coil springs and KYB struts....only cost him 250 for it lol

Thats awesome. I cant believe that people really think about my car this way. It blows my mind.

n20andy

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
whenever you get tired of that cusco cage, Just give me a holler.

meanstreakcivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks guys. I will be doing away with the cage to make a custom one. Its time for a weld in cage.

meanstreakcivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well guys it has been a while since I have posted up any new pics.

Alot has changed under the car, inside the car, and under the hood.

But those pics will wait to debut later.

Right now here is my newest peice ontop of my car.

Its a full carbon fiber frame from Kestrel. I have been doing alot of riding and not as much on my car. But I will get back on it once it gets to cold to ride.

The whole frame setup weighs only 2.4lbs.

Here it is on the car.