Mike's EJ8 project

banda798

5+ Year Member
Exterior Mods

Championship White (NH-0)
shaved door moldings, shaved roof moldings, & shaved antenna, battery terminals on back bumper, custom NH-0 headlights, 50/50 taillights, black Benen tow hooks front & rear

soon to be .... CTR headlights, 2 C/F mugen lips from Seibon

Motor & Tranny

B18a1 block: bored 20 over, golden eagle pistons & rods, block guards
gsr head: skunk2 dual valve springs, skunk2 sprint retainers, skunk2 camshafts, skunk2 pro cam gears, edlebrock victor x intake manifold, golden eagle fuel rail, golden eagle HD main stud kit, golden eagle HD head stud kit, 1000cc precision injectors, power throttle body spacer, gater racing belt, CTR cam seal, custom catch can with 2 filters, BDL industries fuel filter, Samco sport hoses, etc.,

GSR tranny with ACT stage 2 clutch

custom ram horn turbo manifold, 6076E precision power turbo, custom welded 3" intercooler piping, mishimoto radiator, mishimoto intercooler, tial b.o.v., tial wastegate, Custom welded 3" downpipe all the way to HKS C/F with titanium tip exhaust pipe, etc.,

Suspension & Brakes

full Skunk2 Pro S suspension all around, skunk 2 camber kits, skunk2 control arms, skunk2 lower and upper control arms, Beaks lower tie bar, SI rear disc brakes, but also Wilwood Braking system all around the car with crossed & drilled rotors .... 12" rotors in the front & 11" rotors in the rear

Wheels & Tires

17" CCW Classics ... i forgot the specs but will post up when i get the info

Interior Mods

SiR gauge cluster, triple gauge pod, volt meter, wide band, boost gauge, oil pressure, & air/fuel, Nardi steering wheel, NR>G innovations hubs for quick release, CTR shift boot, skunk2 shift knob, skunk2 dual bend short shifter, etc.,

soon to be ..... bride seats, bride material for rear seats, etc.,

i know i'm missing alot more specs but i will update it when i do a once over on the car

enjoy !!!

CBURKE

"That's not my LEG"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
WOW MAN all I can say! You've done a great job! Need a lip, but other then that looks great! My White with red flake v-cover would look bad ass on there!

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Definitely a good build up! Similar to what I'm doing to my car currently.

How much power did it put down!?

banda798

5+ Year Member
WOW MAN all I can say! You've done a great job! Need a lip, but other then that looks great! My White with red flake v-cover would look bad ass on there!
yes i know that, i have an extra bumper with a lip and ek fogs on it but chose not to go with it because the car is to clean for cheap parts ..... i mean .... why purchase top parts and then get cheap replica parts to also make it look good. here are the extra parts. thats why i'm going with 2 c/f lips .... mugen & spoon lips from seibon

Definitely a good build up! Similar to what I'm doing to my car currently.

How much power did it put down!?
the car is not currently running yet because my new valve car is being made, if you look closely on my valve cover ..... 1 of the feed lines is sitting right on top of my turbo manifold. and i'm still trying to figure out on what kind of seats to go with ..... either Bride in red or Seibon

this is all i have for interior shots, my mechanics still hasn't had time to install my steering wheel but .... here are the pics ..

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Cars lookin' nice. I think CCW's are getting played out, seems everyone is getting them.

banda798

5+ Year Member
Cars lookin' nice. I think CCW's are getting played out, seems everyone is getting them.
yes, i know ..... they're getting played out just like the volks. thats why i'm looking at different wheels, 360 forged

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
3 people have them, now all of the sudden EVERYONE has them?? Everyone has TE37's but that doesnt stop people from getting them.

The wheels look f**king sick. Who gives a f**k if 36 people have them, they look good. Theyre also really respectable.

Oh, and you have absolutely NO idea how much respect I have for you at the moment. I have never seen a car that bad turn into something so good.

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Amazing transformation, I'm glad you saved that car!