Mini Meet in Union City Friday Nights

gta

Faded Red Hatch
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
me and some other people from Honda-tech meet up in Union City every friday night at around 10:30 pm at Tapioca Express, thought maybe sometime you guys might wanna come check it out. Just a bunch of people chatting about cars and checking out each others rides. No stupid stuff ( burnouts, speeding through etc) cause we are trying to keep the place to meet and they dont care as long as we dont do stupid stuff. We used to meet at krispey kreme but every time some stupid person that has nothing to do with us would come by and rev or smoke his tires and end up getting us kicked out.

heres directions

Tapioca Express, From SF, Take Bay Bridge to 880 South, take Alvarado Niles (east) exit, Tapioka Express is at the corner of Decoto & Alvarado Niles (Same complex where Wells Fargo Bank is). We are not hard to miss, meet start at 10pm, till 12 for the most part.

my_ex_is_faster

CCCC #27
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I would,but that's hella far from me.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ill come by if im ever in the area ... but chances are if im in the area ill be at the club and no honda meet.

O.Z Chi

Team San Jose
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I might do it ... just a hop across the Bay for me.

SiBlue

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm kinda there every friday to grab some tapioca..*^^*
I live in Union City:lol:

Sqratch DC5

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my gf lives in union city, and i know where that place is. can i join mann? hehe 8)

(i dont have a civic tho... doh!) :oops:

O.Z Chi

Team San Jose
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Is all good, DC5s are almost as cool as Civics. :lol:

gta

Faded Red Hatch
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
of course, it started as a bunch of friends fomr honda-tech, so we have tegs, civics, etc.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wait wait wait .... its possible to make FRIENDS on honda-tech now? ... they are not all a bunch of "keep it clean, jdm or die" assholes anymore? :roll:

gta

Faded Red Hatch
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
irvin, alex (quaddamage), and a bunch of other people i have meet are pretty cool. there are alot of haters at h-t but havent seen any at our meets.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh so they just ethuggin it ... thats coo then ... quaddamage needs to hurry his ass up and come to one of our meets!

prophet

Cool Guy
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i got tapioca with my friends sometime also.. maybe i'll swing sometime

Kazuo

Pakalolo Member
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Maybe i'll drop by sometime since im not too far away.

How many cars usually show up?

flora

toaster oven
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anyone go? i love pearl tea/tapioca/bubble tea drinks! mmmmmmm. i remember when people thought i was crazy when i'd tell them about it. now it's like the in thing. o_O same thing with sushi. lol.

gta

Faded Red Hatch
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i went but didnt stay too long. there werent too many of the people i hang with there.