mini photo shoot contructive advice wanted

L.D.Forget

ive got that same rear bumper, snapped in 2, sitting in my porch. No one will take it off my hands.

ImThaBean

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah, that rear bumper does not fit with the rest of the car. and fill in the fog light holes and grill with some black. It helps break up the front bumper. Whats that badge on the tailgate where the Civic should be?

Other than that. it loos good. mad drop.

AMF

Um, i saw some handcuffs hangin off the mirror, DID THEY GONNA PLAY A PART IN YOR VACATION??? :nod: lol just messin with you ....

but yeah, i see you got a little bit of work but it looks pretty solid. honostly, i would put back the original rear bumper back on and get some mud flaps.... then go to ebay and order some amber corners or even some smoked ones that will look real good on your car then tint the rear tail lights to match... imma bout to do the same to my lights.... but other than that and the messed up left front fender it looks pretty good....

heres my project im still workin on tell me wutcha think:
http://yfrog.com/2oimg0407dj

BlueSiclone

Master Ricer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
For the most part I like it!! My only opinions are fix the janked out light and do something diff with the rear bumper or do something up front to match it. Just doesn't go together, but I love me a nice red/black hatch!!!

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks good minus the rear bumper.

ross601

lol hand cuff are from work i a cop lol and the bumper is going asap jus havnt had the money fr a new one. already replaced front with a stock one as you can tellby paint difference. and already ordered some one piece with al chrome back headlights like i said i just starting on it. im coming in from the mini trucking scene just fighting the urgre 2 bag it lol

AMF

lol hand cuff are from work i a cop lol and the bumper is going asap jus havnt had the money fr a new one. already replaced front with a stock one as you can tellby paint difference. and already ordered some one piece with al chrome back headlights like i said i just starting on it. im coming in from the mini trucking scene just fighting the urgre 2 bag it lol
i was in the mini truck scene too back in the day !!! lol yeah, i miss pancaking it when i park ... i used to park everywhere and any where cuz it was so low that it couldnt get towed lol..... but yeah, dont put bags, it'll hurt us all on the forum lol..... :cussing:

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
needs a corner lens, a new bumper and some sort of front lip