minishoot of my hatchie

GIOVANELL EK4

5+ Year Member
well so when I got my rims on my hatch she lloked all dirty and stuff so I changed the headlights got hids so she was all clean and I went to a few spots near my house and took some pic sorry guy for the bad cuality of them

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i like the yellow ont eh rims...if it were a brighter purple itd be ballin

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
those re buddy clubs right? they are nice man...ek hatch ftw!

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
damn PR looks rugged
A lot of it is...to the OP...where did you take those pictures...that building in the second location looks familiar to me...we lived there for almost four years after before we came back to the states...pics look good by the way other than the quality...

GIOVANELL EK4

5+ Year Member
A lot of it is...to the OP...where did you take those pictures...that building in the second location looks familiar to me...we lived there for almost four years after before we came back to the states...pics look good by the way other than the quality...
the second location was in the north in direction to DORADO usualy the places its a surf spot but i has that building at the side it like the shore next time I will try to get like more angles and s**t
oh and maybe more the beach idk

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
A front lip would help out.

Chief Slapaho

Registered Tuner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
not feeling the grille...or the double wings...the second wing over the tails almost makes it look euro. other than that, i like it.

GIOVANELL EK4

5+ Year Member
in PR it was kind of the thing to have both wings but im still thinking on what wing to leave if i should go with the SIR o CTR look idk

Jas0nEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Your car looks pretty good until you walk around back and see the little pea-shooter tailpipe. Not that I'm an advocate of big ricey exhausts necessarily, but I think your car loses quite a bit of its aggressive edge with just the stock smoke stick hanging out like that, all small and economic-looking.

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
u need oem fogs and get rid of the mugen grill. i find hatches so sexy now...theyve grown on me

Jason-

jdm king :p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Three shots of every angle... Too many. :/ Mid wing needs to go..

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol at "cuality". Clean your lens.