Mint's Doori Hovercraft

mint

Club Civic Sanny!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Alright folks, Not been ages since iv been on here. Needed shots of my old civic coop so came back on :p lol, plus i miss Jezek and Blackhope too much! Whats happenin..

Here's some recent snaps of my s15.

And here she is after yesterday and today's work - She's going into hibernation for the winter time! (Got alot of work to do to ger! ^.^) Then im selling it or exporting it over to Japan for when i land there to start the new life! :cool:

Haha Sweet.. Im flying back to Japan in January for the Tokyo Auto Salon - Anyone know of anyone going this coming year!?!? Would be good to meet some of you USDM dudes!

Arigato
-Minto

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
your car is so friggin sick...

:thumbs up

mint

Club Civic Sanny!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
no wai Rolla hows it going bro! Not spoke to any of my CC buddy's in AGES! Thanks tho ^.^

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I WANT your car....

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Yea ummmm Im going to have to clean up my keyboard now, as I have just ejaculated all over it......

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow! looking good! havnt seen you on here in quite some time... do you still have your civic or are you just rockin the S15?

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Speechless...thats awesome, what kind of sub is that?

mint

Club Civic Sanny!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wo thanks for all the comments guys.

Yeah as i was saying been a long time since iv been on here! :D Thought id pop on to say hi and let you all know what iv been up to. I bought this thing totally OEM so done all the work myself :p got alot more to get down over the winter.

I dont have a civic tho, Instead i have a Miata for getting me to work ^-^ its ace fun!

boricuacvc

El Gistro Mami!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
loving the car... just wish the wheels were a lil more flush