Misc Parts Must Go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleepingSol

10sec dd or BUST
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well I have a bunch of misc parts laying around that need to go. Most parts are still brand new. Used parts are specified. I will take reasonable offers on everything. Now on to the goods.

P2R K Series throttle Body Space ( Tapped for Nitrous): $40

K Series ITBs. They are DIY but work great and come with tps and extended wires. used around 500 miles: $120

D Series ARP Flywheel and Pressure Plate Bolts: $30 each or $55 for both

Flywheel:

Pressure Plate:

Faze Oil Pressure Gauge: $30

5Zigen Pro Racer Catch Can: $50

D Series AEM Alternator Pulley: $15

ACT Clutch Shop Banner: $20

I also have a manual boost controler brand new for $25 and a brand new Walbro 255lph fuel pump with submersible fuel line for $95.
I will ship all items. Shipping will not exceed $6. I do take paypal. Buyer pays the paypal expense. Thanks for looking

SleepingSol

10sec dd or BUST
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bump!

I need this stuff gone guys. I'm getting out of the game to open up a shop. Make me any offer on any part

OblivionEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Interested in the ITB's, could the K20 intake manifold cut be removed and swapped to a b or d series cut manifold?

SleepingSol

10sec dd or BUST
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
they sure could be. the itbs are from a gsx-r 1000 welded on to a cut k20 manifold. So yeah, they can surely be cut back off and put onto another manifold

SleepingSol

10sec dd or BUST
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!! help me get my shop going and my LS/vtec built. everything obo low ballers very welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.