Mishimoto needs a new T-shirt, want to help??

Mishimoto

Product Manufacturer
5+ Year Member
Mishimoto is kicking off 2010 by giving you a chance to win $300 by designing a new t-shirt for our spring apparel line. Participate by designing a new t-shirt for Mishimoto and have your design voted on by the world!

The contestant who creates the design receiving the most votes will win a $300 check from Mishimoto along with a final printed version of their t-shirt.

Designs must be submitted by February 7th at midnight to contest@mishimoto.com. Voting will take place between February 8th & March 7th at Mishimoto.com.

Click the link below to see how to enter and for more details:

http://www.mishimoto.com/tshirt-design-contest.html

Thanks!

CajunRicer

Master
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
$300 seems a little small when you look at how BIG this is claiming to be. Not to mention how much money is will most likely make for whoever is selling it.

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
$300 seems a little small when you look at how BIG this is claiming to be. Not to mention how much money is will most likely make for whoever is selling it.
C'mon dude the Chinese manufacturers are increasing their rates, shits getting expensive to produce.

CajunRicer

Master
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
haha, gotta pay the workers 50 cents an hour instead of 35.

fwdpower

No traction though.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol. It's not like the designer is going to spend any money designing it. It's free money, no complaining. No one is forcing you to design something for them. Someone else can win that $300.

Besides, a lot of winning designs are cooked up within a few minutes.

Mishimoto

Product Manufacturer
5+ Year Member
I'm sorry you feel this way :(

We thought you all at clubcivic.com (especially all you Gimp/photoshop gurus) would enjoy designing our next product in our apparel line.

Once you send in your shirt, post it up here. Make sure you all vote when the time comes!

jerk334

Hearts my SOHC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wow who bitches about someone giving away money anyway?

defvayne

Set This World On Blaze!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol. It's not like the designer is going to spend any money designing it. It's free money, no complaining. No one is forcing you to design something for them. Someone else can win that $300.

Besides, a lot of winning designs are cooked up within a few minutes.
:word: Could not had said it better myself. THanks for keeping OT.

defvayne

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I will take a hit on this. Got any special images you want us to incorporate on the T-Shirt design? What is your #1 selling product?

LowNotSlow

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just use the Ebay logo and you're done.

Mishimoto is shady as f**k, they create user names on forums and pose as people comparing Mishi stuff to well known brands and saying that the Mishi is better. They did it on this site just a couple weeks ago and the thread was caught and deleted.

Go on other forums and look at Mishimoto threads started around March and April 2009, there's a sudden glut of Mishi vs threads all over the internet.

projektej8

-------------------------
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

Mishimoto is shady as f**k, they create user names on forums and pose as people comparing Mishi stuff to well known brands and saying that the Mishi is better. They did it on this site just a couple weeks ago and the thread was caught and deleted.

Go on other forums and look at Mishimoto threads started around March and April 2009, there's a sudden glut of Mishi vs threads all over the internet.
Id have to disagree. Ive dealt with them and also won a free radiator from them. All the times Ive talked to them they've seemed legit. More legit than some of these other clowns. At least they answer the phone when you call. And Hannah has a sexy voice :lol:

LowNotSlow

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The word of somebody who won something from the company in question is scarcely credible.

It also doesn't dissolve the issue of them creating forum accounts to spread propaganda.

Mishimoto

Product Manufacturer
5+ Year Member
I will take a hit on this. Got any special images you want us to incorporate on the T-Shirt design? What is your #1 selling product?
Good to here you'll be participating! We do not have any special images to be included in the designs. It's all up to you! Radiators would be the #1 selling product that we offer.

cvcrcr99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sweet! $300 to design a T-shirt. Nikeh34d, you gettin' in on this? I know your a big photoshop-er/gimp-er.

defvayne

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Good to here you'll be participating! We do not have any special images to be included in the designs. It's all up to you! Radiators would be the #1 selling product that we offer.
thanks for the reply.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

is there rules against that?
who wouldn't compare/compete their products to "well know brand"?
could it be misleading? possiably.

My koyo radiator is leaking for the second time. why did it even begin to leak the first time, beats me?
Koyo is a "well known brand "/Reputable right? lol

My brother bought a Mishimoto radiator about 2 years ago. It's still looks good, it works properly, and guess what, it doesn't leak.

Koyo Pwnd me.

Mishimoto FTW!

Mishimoto

Product Manufacturer
5+ Year Member
^^ Thanks Hecz.

If your brother ever has a problem (although I doubt he will), send us an E-mail, we'll be able to help him get a new one.