mk vs sf

defvayne

Set This World On Blaze!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah i have seen that. Its cool. I actually have a game where u can fight with those characters.

panda

D-series soldier
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
mugen i have it on my xbox lol.. how many characters do you have i have about 2000

jdmpassion

that civic.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
who ever made that = god.

panda

D-series soldier
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nahh just bored.. lol.. it's easy to make it.. just had a lot of free time on their hands.. but it's a hell of alot better than those pixi stick ones that one is actually the best i have seen :D

defvayne

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
panda said:
mugen i have it on my xbox lol.. how many characters do you have i have about 2000
s**t let me have some of your characters..i dont have nearly that much.

panda

D-series soldier
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
just search on google and you will find mugen sites with the characters on them just download the characters.. but i will tell you this.. holy ken,holy ryu, and perfect weapon #3 is the hardest to find.. so good luck :D

DjTripp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
please, someone hook me up with Mugen. I just saw some videos on Youtube...wow is all I can say. Please PM and send me the game and your characters!

defvayne

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
panda said:
just search on google and you will find mugen sites with the characters on them just download the characters.. but i will tell you this.. holy ken,holy ryu, and perfect weapon #3 is the hardest to find.. so good luck :D
man i dont want to look. I gave up looking for them all i find is dead links.

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DjTripp said:
please, someone hook me up with Mugen. I just saw some videos on Youtube...wow is all I can say. Please PM and send me the game and your characters!
werd... i dont use torrents, so if anyone is willing to give a copy of Mugen... i would be very happy indeed.

3DScott

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I love mugen. I cant figure out though how to install new char and stuff.

defvayne

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
3DScott said:
I love mugen. I cant figure out though how to install new char and stuff.
search youtube for mugen how to.