MK3 front lip fits on 88-91 civics, d series, and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

4bangincivic

sup
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
***MK3 Golf Front lip fits on 4th gens, ED Cluster, OEM switches, always updated***

Need this stuff gone guys! I'm paypal verified. Open to trades for 88-91 civic stuff. Got any questions you can PM me, txt me at 309-212-1887 or AIM me, (i'm always signed on in my phone)

MAKE OFFERS

88-91 gauge cluster, came from an automatic sedan, but will fit any Civic Hatch/Sedan/CRX in the 88-91 generation. Great if you just want a tach, or a replacement. $65 shipped OBO, will roll cluster back to any number for an extra $15

88-91 Civic Hatch/Sedan/CRX oem hazard switch $10 shipped OBO

88-91 Civic Hatch/Sedan/CRX Steering wheel emblem, great condition Make offer

Two extra dash switch covers for Civic/Sedan/CRX, great condition Make offer

88-91 Civic Sedan ashtray (goes on back of center console) Make offer

88-91 3 switch bezel with switches (Rear defroster, dimmer, cruise) $25 shipped obo

MK3 Golf front lip BRAND NEW, will fit on 88-91 civic hatch, sedan, and crx. Looks pretty cool imo, asking what i paid for it, $55 shipped

oem d series header..i mean exhaust mani there you go 95dxdriver you douche ;) not really looking to ship, make offer

oem 4th gen clock block off plate $10 shipped

new Honda oil filter $8 shipped or add a couple bucks to what you want and ill throw it in

oem 4th gen DX emblem $5 shipped or ill throw it in with what you want for free

Last edited:

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bump for nothing I need

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sure, what do you want
Width of the front part from bend to bend, length of the parts where the connect to the fender to the bend, then the length of the parts the connect to the fender to the other end.

Figure if I get these, I can measure my bumper and see if it will fit

Thanks man.

House Special

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that looks pretty slick. bump for you. If you still have it in like 2 weeks I'll buy it. I have a DA I want to put it on

4bangincivic

sup
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Width of the front part from bend to bend, length of the parts where the connect to the fender to the bend, then the length of the parts the connect to the fender to the other end.

Figure if I get these, I can measure my bumper and see if it will fit

Thanks man.
I'll do it as soon as I get home!

mk3 what?

bump
MK3 Golf, sorry about that! thanks for the bump

that looks pretty slick. bump for you. If you still have it in like 2 weeks I'll buy it. I have a DA I want to put it on
thanks for the bump, be sure to check back to see if i still have it!

95dxdriver

save the sohc
5+ Year Member
hey wheres that d series header all i see is an exhaust manifold, i actually think you should donate that dx badge to that guy who thinks he has an si in the cars for sale O and by the way Dark Creep you can get the lip from the junkyard for $10 or so from the mk3

reyscivic

5th gen owner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey wheres that d series header all i see is an exhaust manifold, i actually think you should donate that dx badge to that guy who thinks he has an si in the cars for sale O and by the way Dark Creep you can get the lip from the junkyard for $10 or so from the mk3
How about you stop bashing on his for sale thread! Utilize PM's if you have some thing negative to say.

4bangincivic

sup
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
who the fukk are you?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.