ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I know there is a section somewhere on the site that has a list of all the mods and what sections they patrol but I can't seem to find it. With mods changing would it make more sense to have this found easier in Off Topic or in the Site Info section? Its just nice to be able to see who the current mods are since the "Get to know your Mods" thread isn't always up to date.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The get to know your moderators thread is just about updated. I think we just need vjf to make a post. I went ahead and deleted all of the non-moderators. If you want to know who the moderators of a particular section are: go into that section and scroll down to the bottom. Towards the bottom right there will be a list.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yeah. I know about that. Just a week or 2 ago I was looking around for a full list of the mods on 1 page to see who all the smods were and actually found one. It was nice to see all the mods and their level on one page. Just can't find it now.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks Anfrey!

yeah... that link should be at the bottom of the forum page. It says "view forum leaders"

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yes. That was what I was looking for. Thanks Anf.

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I wanted in on that list. Damn it. Maybe next time. I also think tho that list should be more easily available.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I wanted in on that list. Damn it. Maybe next time. I also think tho that list should be more easily available.
I think a few of us would. I don't think I post enough to be a mod even though I am on pretty much every day.