Mona- treeafodo's 97 sedan.

Decipher

Registered VIP
Nope it's front end though. Foglights
Nice. oem I assume? Now the important question. Did you choose yellow or clear glass? Personally, I feel like yellow would work with the paint color of your car. You can't go wrong with clear fogs though.

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
Unfortuanly not OEM, they are the password:JDM ones. Ive heard good things about them at least. They are the yellow kit.

Decipher

Registered VIP
Yea, those are identical in design (not color, of course) to the OEM fogs, if I'm thinking of the right ones. I was just making sure you didn't buy some of those cheap looking little round ones that people just seemingly mount anywhere on their bumper for no reason.

Those should look really nice though dude. Just make sure you get them plugged up in the right jack under the steering column... you want the 3rd? jack from the left if your looking at that fuse panel... I think. It's which ever one slaves them to the park lights. I drained my battery a few times due to leaving mine on unknowingly.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^I have the exact same ones, but I have PIAA bulbs in them. The bulbs are pricey but well worth it.

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
Well today I sent my valve cover off to get powder coated, ordered OEM valve cover bolts/grommets as well as an OEM valve cover gasket kit.

And my fog lights should he here today or tomorrow.

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm sending my valve cover in to get powder coated on Monday. I'm not sure what color. I'm thinking gold to match gold or bronze wheels later on. But I'm terrible with color schemes. I'll continue cleaning the bay to kill boredom. The firewall is still nasty :(.

I might order a cai tomorrow but I'm not sure which one yet.

Edit: As for insurance I'm paying $306 a month for my civic. The integra they quoted me at $472 at the cheapest place possible. The joys of being a teenager...
Dang $306 a month in is nuts even but I guess in canada its normal... I'm 19, with full coverage and 1 ticket on my record (77 in a 65, idk what texas uses as far as points goes so idk how much it affected my insurance), the insurance is in my name and I pay $150. I'd say go with a dark bronze color for the valve cover

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
I'm having the valve cover done in dark blue. I didn't like the bronze they had and I didn't want copper.

Decipher

Registered VIP
Dang $306 a month in is nuts even but I guess in canada its normal... I'm 19, with full coverage and 1 ticket on my record (77 in a 65, idk what texas uses as far as points goes so idk how much it affected my insurance), the insurance is in my name and I pay $150. I'd say go with a dark bronze color for the valve cover

s**t, when I was still living in NJ and first started driving I caught some speeding tickets and one careless driving ticket... they jumped my insurance up from like $350/mo to $750/mo. Subsequently, I quit driving. Needless to say, I learned quick not to drive like an a*****e.

Now 7 years later, living in VA I only pay like 100/mo for 2 cars one of which is a 2010. Not too bad.

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
Well I got my honda parts early this week, and my fog lights came today! :D Here is the first of many, many boxes and bags.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
s***, when I was still living in NJ and first started driving I caught some speeding tickets and one careless driving ticket... they jumped my insurance up from like $350/mo to $750/mo. Subsequently, I quit driving. Needless to say, I learned quick not to drive like an a*****e.

Now 7 years later, living in VA I only pay like 100/mo for 2 cars one of which is a 2010. Not too bad.
Holy hell. My parents pay $450 a year on me because of my tickets.

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
My fog lights are installed and wired. I had them wired up the way your supposed to do it but I didn't like the results so I redid it my own way. I also wired it up so they turn off when the key goes off. I ran the wires so it's somewhat hidden in the bay. Pictures will be up when I get home tonight.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk