more pics of mine and others, enjoy

silvertuner98

Banned
just screwin around and decided to take random pictures before i left for the night, then, took some of a few peoples cars. mine of course is the silver one (stock y8), the 5th gen hatch has a jdm d15b, and the red hatch (before you laugh) has a k20a2 swap. i hope you enjoy. the first few i screwed with shutter speed and f stop settings is you can tell. feedback welcome. thanks

FRODO

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice i would leave the hatch like that just to f**k with people...cars looking nice but day shoots own.

silvertuner98

Banned
FRODO said:
nice i would leave the hatch like that just to f**k with people...cars looking nice but day shoots own.
i cant figure this camera out for daytime shoots. i just cant get the clearity like i do in the first few you see up there. it sucks. the hatch is fun to screw with people in :D

FRODO

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
silvertuner98 said:
i cant figure this camera out for daytime shoots. i just cant get the clearity like i do in the first few you see up there. it sucks. the hatch is fun to screw with people in :D
Can we get some engine shoots :lol: or is it confidental?

c_diddy

drove through a tree
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice shots. you tell us there's a k20 in the hatch and no engine shots? :evil: ...but great cars, i've always like night shots, gives pictures a nice effect.

B16A2_CIVIC

Think. Feel. Drvie.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cars look good

but the red hatch i will leave it like that

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
nice shots bro.....where could i see more pics of your car...??? I like the lip and the foggies....! dope cars also.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The black/grey hatch looks dope! Those mesh rims are sick....ssrs?

And wtf...no engine pics of the red hatch? :thumbdown

Car looks good as always ;)

silvertuner98

Banned
the red hatch is confidential. it was its last night out for the season as the owner is now working on a k20a turbo set-up for winter and shooting for low 12's on street tires (lets hope huh).

the grey hatch has 15 inch OLD SKOOL enkei's wrapped in falken rubber. he is a member on this site. i wanna say his screen name is "vtec_fantasies" but not 100% on that. its a very nice car and very well set-up.

nice shots bro.....where could i see more pics of your car...??? I like the lip and the foggies....! dope cars also.
i have other threads with them, a video or two, and probably 100mb in pictures just of my car on my computer. if you want to see more, send me a PM, and tell me. ill gladly link you or upload them so you can see them.

VTEC FaNTaSIeS

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yah, that is my s/n, so you know....and yah, that k20 ripps, i just wanna see wut he does when he's done with it !!! we still need to find more spots to shoot too. I would say go to that one area in the 9hett0, but they would just be waitin for fresh meat :shock:

FSA_Hatch

Fatal Street Assasinz
5+ Year Member
Dam Man nice cars. That Gray Hatch is lookin f**kin sick man. dam man so that red hatch has a k20? Thats wat i want to do on mine but people are telling me theres to many problems n shyt with it so now im a lil skeptical. But urs and the gray hatch is lookin sick man. Um the red hatch is one big ass sleeper. Personally i dont like sleepers i like to have the looks n be able to back it up. but thats just me. A can u give us some times for all those cars? And you said the red car is confidential but you told us he had a k20a2, might as well just show sum pics

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what camera u using?
nice pics as always..

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
PIKTURES OF THE SAID K-SERIES ENGINE!!!!!!! :lol:

Hotness man :thumbup:

imbcruz

ItsMeBraulio!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I like the first couple of pictures look really nice sweet Photo Skills :thumbs up: