-=More Pics of the Hatchy=-

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
well i went out and took some more pics of the civic.....go ahead and flame on the taillights lol.....also if your wondering i took out the bottom part of the back seats and folded down the back part......so now it sits flush and became a 2 seater lol.....

325irollin

5+ Year Member
I approve.

although I like what I had in my old hatch and the hatch I have now. Take back seats out and lay down some wood with black cloth on it. looks very good. Also, I'd go with more rim and less tire but that's just me ^_^

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude when are you going to get a new center piece? You can probably find the black std one for like $20 at a pick and pull then paint it white, looks clean

and for anyone who wants to clown on the other cars in the picture, the red si civic with the unpainted kit now has a gsr from what i hear, and the wine colored one to the right of that has a turbo zc ... the picture was taken in 2002 .... oh and the wine colored one started life as an STD also haha

dammit these pics make me miss my old 4g sedan

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
yea i want to go up to 15 with smaller tires.....but that will be later on....

i have a spare back piece ive just been to lazy to go out and buy paint and paint it......