Mortagage/Re-fi/Insurance stuff

Bobo_686

Shiny things amuse me
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yo yo whats up guys, Bobo here

Being that you all were great to me when i had my civic (some of you may remember my ek), i have a proposal for you. I have recently started working at Global Equity Lending, which deals with home loans, re-finances, HELOC (home equity line of credit) amongst other things. I can also work with health and life insurance. So, to make this short and sweet, if ANYONE HERE needs a loan or needs to re-fi or has any questions regarding a life insurance policy, I CAN HELP YOU. Let me know what you need and we can get on the phone and in minutes I can have different loan programs ready and waiting for you. I wanna help you all, so PLEASE lemme know if theres anythin i can do for ya. Thanks for the time, i look foward to hearing from you! PM me or send me an email HBriggs@gmu.edu, ill get back to you ASAP! thanks guys

-Harrison-
Bobo_686

96greencivic

#1 in the Atlantic!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Good luck on the broker thing. My gf just got her mortgage through Coldwell.

96greencivic

#1 in the Atlantic!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
We have a buddy who did it for a while and told us some serious horror stories.

Bobo_686

Shiny things amuse me
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
really? it doesnt seem to be all that bad, i mean its a serious part time gig, but its good when you get to help people get their own house

96greencivic

#1 in the Atlantic!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bobo_686 said:
really? it doesnt seem to be all that bad, i mean its a serious part time gig, but its good when you get to help people get their own house
I def agree. It's great to help people realize the American Dream. He would tell us stories how people would want to pull so much equity out that they built to buy dumb things like cars (yes the interest is tax deductable, but not the best purchase). Some people would get angry at him b/c he couldn't get them as much money as they wanted. Other then that, it's a good job, but you def have to create a good repetoire with your client. We met with one who invited to his home (beautiful BTW) and was dressed very NY trendy. He basically kissed our asses for an hour and telling us how well qualified we are (we are, but we didn't need to be constantly reminded). He gave us astronomical numbers to how much we could get. (My gf's credit score is 802). But at the end of the day, we went with a traditional loan b/c it gave us a better peace of mind dealing with a company.

I think if you are a really good people person, you should do well. G/L but get ready to talk to people with really bad credit and getting "creative" with their numbers.