most HP from an B16

tobebadtaz

5+ Year Member
okay tks,, well my stock b16 right now with 90,000 dynoed 130 whp so up from htere is better b4 i boost

GreenSpeed503

Building A Screamer
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what the hell is a stage 5 clutch? a freakin steel plate? i think its a huge over kill. even going turbo stage 3 will cut it.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Stage 5 clutch???? WTF!?!?

I love how some ricers think that the higher the clutch the better the car. Some guy at work was telling me that he wants a Stage 3 clutch for his SOHC Civic after he gets his exhaust.

Ha!

tobebadtaz

5+ Year Member
what the hell is a stage 5 clutch? a freakin steel plate? i think its a huge over kill. even going turbo stage 3 will cut it.
Stage 5 clutch???? WTF!?!?

I love how some ricers think that the higher the clutch the better the car. Some guy at work was telling me that he wants a Stage 3 clutch for his SOHC Civic after he gets his exhaust.

Ha!

I did not ask u what u thought bout the stage 5 clutch,, dont u guys ever just answer what is posted,,, I will be boostin after the motor breaks in.... why not just put the clutch in now...

this is coming from a guy with a D16 please

codyllee

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol owning a d16 has no relevance, your b16 has similar torque...... your "stage 5 clutch" is still overkill even if you are boosting.

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You should definently get that stage 5 clutch

do it

do it

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
dude drop the defensive act over the clutch. the advice to downgrade the clutch is good advice considering youre wasting god knows how much money on it when all you need is stage 1 or 2. im running an exedy cerametalic on my setup which is good for like 300+ torque

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
18th STREET foO!!!!!

I did not ask u what u thought bout the stage 5 clutch,, dont u guys ever just answer what is posted,,, I will be boostin after the motor breaks in.... why not just put the clutch in now...

even boosted you won't need a stage 5 tho......... :lol:

but this d16 guy right here will spank the dog f**king s**t out of your weak rebuilt b16! :x

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member

Just because I have a D16 doesnt mean I dont have a brain like you.

Get a Stage 10 clutch while youre at it.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
imho, anything with a stage 4 clutch, would be a track car.

theres no need in getting such a clutch on a sohc anyways.. unless it was like a 9sec track car with big ass slicks and parachuttes

GreenSpeed503

Building A Screamer
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Ok then do it. seeing youre from jersey hope you have fun with the pressure from clutch pedal during traffic jams.

GreenSpeed503

Building A Screamer
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
heres about your stage 5 clutch:

Stage 5 @ 640 lbs Torque Capcity - $500
Types of Driving: Drag, Pulling
Recommended for extremely modified drag race and pulling engines, or applications that call for a ‘slipper’ clutch/progressive torque-induced engagement. These clutches are best ordered as custom configured and should be ordered after providing specific information about the car and it’s purpose to a SPEC technical assistant. Not street-friendly due to harsh engagement.
Clutch Disk consists of rigid iron disc assembly.