mother f**kers....

forcdincivic

Needs More Snail
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
its faster then my turbo d was.....i just like it cuz its AWD and i live in NH and it just has a nice ride...and theres plenty of stuff that i can do to it (if i wanted)

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Post some pics.............
:werd: post some pics

Now you need to go out and beat some f**king ricers with your r32 and post the vids :cool: You know everyone will hate on that. :lol:

forcdincivic

Needs More Snail
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Haha ok. i will take some pics when i pick it up. They are reconing it and washing it, gassing up, etc tonight so, ill post em. And i will video tape some rice burning on my way home :P haha thanks guys

forcdincivic

Needs More Snail
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sorry guys in down in NC right now visiting my girl so i havent really been able to get on. I dont know what im going to do, its pretty quick enough for me so i want to keep it reliable. CAI, exhaust, and maybe a reflash. I got it in reflex silver so i think im going to do something like a CF hood with some gunmetal or black rims. not sure yet though and im definetly going to tint the windows. AND EVER BETTER NEWS (NOT!!!!!) While i was down here, my mom got a call last night at 1:55 in the morning, and it was my local PD. Explaining to my mom that they found my car in the city about 15 miles from where i got it stolen....COMPLETELY STRIPPED. everything from my f**king snow tires, to the whole dash board, and the head and all my turbo stuff stripped. but they left the seats how f**king thoughtful. The same night my car got stolen an Integra was stolen right in the same area and a week before that another civic so they are investigating and have reason to believe its some type of ring between nashua and manchester. So anyone out there from Nashua NH please be careful cuz these f**kers obviously dont care because they strip it and leave it on the side of the road in Manchester. But hopefully this will make it easier for me to make a better claim to my insurance company since they can actually see what happened. Sorry for the novel.