Motor Mount questions.

ZJeweler

5+ Year Member
Was doing some routine maintenance on my 2000 Si, and noticed that my front motor mount, as well as the side ones, are shot. I was looking at replacing them with Energy Suspension pieces, but can't seem to find the front one. What do you guys suggest for motor mounts? I don't really feel like shelling out 150 bucks for a new stock one. Is there a cheaper/better alternative? Thanks guys.

DetainedCivic

I haz SR20
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What do you mean front one?? There are two one each sides and one tranny mount in the rear

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Theres no real way around it. IMO, the ES pieces make the ride quality suffer and I wouldn't recommend buying used mounts.

senatE

Titanium Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
motor mounts cost way more than 150 the hydrolic cost 250 from honda i suggest doing what 1337 | rice posted. bc he play vid games :-P but hes not 1337 enough for me.

1337 | RCE

teh broke enthusiast
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
motor mounts cost way more than 150 the hydrolic cost 250 from honda i suggest doing what 1337 | rice posted. bc he play vid games :-P but hes not 1337 enough for me.
pffft 1337'er than you know pal.

i just added up all the necessary mounts from http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com and it came to 190 shipped so i'm not sure where you guys are getting 250+ for a mount. unless i completely missed something.