motor mounts

civickid81290

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i need new mounts because my driver side mount broke. I dont know which ones to buy because i have a 2000 civic ex body, that has a gsr block and b16 tranny. Im assuming the mounts for the b16 and gsr are the same, because when i swapped the b16 block for the gsr block, the mounts did not have to be changed. I do know that the driver side mount is 2 bolt post. I am looking to get innovative mounts. And does anyone know if there is a difference between the steel and the billet mounts?

Thanks

00 Coupe EK3

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
If you want the cheap but still good route. Get the energy suspension motor mount inserts. There like 50 bucks shipped maybe cheaper and you can still use your busted mounts when you use them. just my .02

kdogg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i agree... energy suspensio all the way..i have it alll around ... and my motor is really stiff...not one movement...

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
what they said man

00 Coupe EK3

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
how do i put them in though i heard theyre a b***h
you just kinda do it, lol
You gotta work with them to make it work, it mostly just takes time and practice. Ask anyone who does anything with energy suspension, there never really easy to install but def worth every penny. If you want the cheaper route this is your best bet and get a friend to help you. They come with directions at least

matt2122

5+ Year Member
you just kinda do it, lol
You gotta work with them to make it work, it mostly just takes time and practice. Ask anyone who does anything with energy suspension, there never really easy to install but def worth every penny. If you want the cheaper route this is your best bet and get a friend to help you. They come with directions at least
:word:

i did energy shift bushings, what a difference! shift feel is like this....:admin2: