Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWingMang

Good news everyone!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Moving Sale! (PA) Bucket seat, snow gear, test pipe, and more

I'm going to be moving soon so I want to clear some items out of my garage. I'm located near Williamsport PA. Local pickup is preferred, but I will ship some items (shipping price is for continental US). If you're interested in anything please send me a PM. Thanks!

ONE PAIR Bridgestone Blizzak Snow Tires - 195-65R14
$50 Picked Up / Really don't want to ship!
These tires came with the car when I bought it, and honestly I've just never had the need to use them. They're in great shape, previous owner used them for two winters I believe. Perfect fit for stock 96-00 wheels!

Megan Racing Test Pipe for 96-00 Civic, Brand New!
$30 Picked Up / $40 Shipped
Pretty self-explanatory. I bought this a while ago but never installed it. Box was only opened to make sure it looked right. Comes with all bolts, gaskets, and paperwork.

Memory Fab Super Low Position Seat Rails (US Driver's Side, 96-00 Civic)
$70 Picked Up / $80 Shipped
Super low seat rail for use with side-mount seats. I used these with a Buddy Club seat and fitment was perfect. Very low! If you are about 6 ft tall and want a low seating position, this is for you!

Buddy Club Racing Spec Bucket Seat
$300 Picked Up WITH MEMORY FAB RAIL AND HARDWARE!
Excellent fiberglass racing seat, weighs in at only 11 pounds! I have about a 34 waist and this holds me tight! Fits perfectly with the Memory Fab rail. Seat has some cosmetic defects - on the left edge near the bottom the fabric has turned blue in one spot from the Sparco harness I used with the seat. Right above that the fabric has slight damages (like if you put hard velcro on fabric, the threads are lifted up a bit). The fiberglass backside has a number of scratches. All issues are cosmetic only.

Original Sin Alphabet Step-In Snowboard Boots and Bindings System (Mens Size 11)
$90 Picked Up / $110 Shipped
Step-In boots and bindings, just put your foot down and go! My first set of bindings, used for one season. Great for beginners and freestyle riding. The left boot has a small chip in the toe, from kicking the binding while trying to move across flats. The chip gets a little snow in it but it doesn't get through the boot; no wetness and the warmest pair of boots I've ever had! I've been through at least a half dozen pairs of ski and snowboard boots, and these are the only ones that have never left me with cold feet, even at 5 below zero. These are a size 11, they fit 10.5 with thick socks and I'm sure are comfortable up through 11.5. Kit includes boots, bindings, risers, leash, and all mounting hardware. Everything but the board!

Used Summer Tires
FREE Picked up!
I have one PAIR of Kumho Ecsta Supra 712s (205/45R16) that are almost down to the wear bars, and one PAIR of Falken FK451s (I believe they are 205/55R16, need to confirm) that are just at the wear bars. They could make for a fun drift day or viking funeral. If you want them, they're yours, they just need to be gone! Will post up pictures soon if anyone wants them.

Last edited:

TheWingMang

Good news everyone!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bump!

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i might be interested in the seat rails... ive got recaros with weird brackets but im not sure if they are side mount... will let you know when i have a chance to check

TheWingMang

Good news everyone!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
PM replied

i might be interested in the seat rails... ive got recaros with weird brackets but im not sure if they are side mount... will let you know when i have a chance to check
Cool, let me know :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.