moving to england from the states... info

phuzzit

Phuzzit - jj-
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah the exchange is crazy right now - we get drunk before we goto the club lol. the rain - you hate life or live with it - you never really get true fl sun here - unless you fake and bake kiss your tan goodbye. lol
well your only coming for what 3 years - me and the wife love the country and the money enough we are trying to extend for another couple of years.
skylines played out??????? not in the states....... yeah if he had the money gettin a us clasic and bringing it over here to sell would be max money, but he was asking about the uk cars. and no they arent special but with time and money (like any car) they can be something that is still and always be really rare in the states.

Abz

This is jus the beginning
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Gud luck to you coming over her... rental aint cheap but not overpriced though... you can get decent cars dont watch I'l be able to hook you up. Phones bills aint too cheap, am on a good contract am paying £20 a month... I get 3000mins a month these calls are free from 7 - 7 these are calls to t-mobile (same network) also landlines (like home phones)

Also I dont think you will like the car scence here bro... you get a lot of ricers...big ass wings & tings, because in Europe its more show if you like, but that dont mean we aint got cars that goooo! We got an Norris Evo running 700bhp doing 0-60 in 2.89sec 8)

Errrm houses cost soooo much, well here in London its like £200,000 for a 2-3 bedroom house (n thats a small one lol) So you might be best to rent if you can get a good deal or if you find a really cheap house then buy it cuz you could make a lot of money out of it.

MOT - Yeh they cost about £30ish but a lot of them do offer if they fail test then the next retest is free, they dont charge you aint. Running a car here is costly though....

Gud luck, hope it answer everything, make sure you bring a jacket...ermm a jacket & ohh yea a big ass warm jacket ;)

evan2

Search owns you
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
word ill have to stock up on warm clothes haha
well 20 lbs for that phone plane seems fine mine now is 400 mins, free nights n weekends for 54 american so thats still cheap
internet well i ll have to find some places i heard everythings 256k up thats too slow but hopefully it will go up cuz i used to be on that but now im on 786 up
which rocks

mot is no big deal i just need a few things, i think ill just wait till i get there before i start f**king with other things i mightnot need

think ill just rent.. i get 1,100 lbs a month to spend on rent so ill be cool

yea i know its more rice but thats ok.. im not to worried about it im not moving there to be come involved with it.. ill see what happens when i get there

thanks so far

yea i know its 1.91 to our dollar now... which sucks but i think ill live i get paid extra for it being so costly there