mp3 radio question

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
mp3 radio question *added another question bout the Ebrake

ok you know when u put a mp3 cd in and it shows the title - track? how do i get it to scroll because it just shows the end of the track like Mudvayne - Forget to Re>

anyone know?

*edit* does everyone elses ebrake pull all the way back? mine does and all the other cars ive driven dont..kinda lets you know its tight

Last edited:

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
depends on the unit, read your manual or play around.

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well. i figured out how to see the rest of the line but the honda dealership was on my way home today so i stopped by and they said there isnt a way to get it to scroll press the disp button and hold for a few seconds

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i've been wondering this too, because it use to scrolll and now it stopped... kinda of gay... if i figure anything out i'll let u folks know

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
DuH-ReL said:
^ So no way to get it to scroll? :(
not according to my Honda Dealership or the handbook

SeanJohn1802 said:
i've been wondering this too, because it use to scrolll and now it stopped... kinda of gay... if i figure anything out i'll let u folks know
i never saw mine scroll..guess its like the auto doorlock i know my passenger side used to auto unlock when i first did it..now it dont and i keep forgetting to ask my dealership about that too

i guess ill just make a list of stuff and call honda

DuH-ReL

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SeanJohn1802 said:
i've never seen mine scroll :(
GETxERxDONE said:
not according to my Honda Dealership or the handbook
that's what i thought, cuz i've gone thru the handbook too and didn't see anything about auto-scrolling

TheCrazy1

i-VTEC addict
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damn, I would love for it to scroll. I usually just set it to display artist though because those usually fit, haha.

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
TheCrazy1 said:
Damn, I would love for it to scroll. I usually just set it to display artist though because those usually fit, haha.
yeah i have it as File name and i havnt all my thousands of songs on my computer perfectly named Artist - Song