Hayz

5+ Year Member
I know the pics aren't that great but I was in a hurry :D

comments welcome good and bad

TheCrazy1

i-VTEC addict
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
There's always a soft spot in my heart for 7th gen sedans. Looks clean!

ex96vtec

AWD Build In Progess
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It flows really well with the rest of the car, looks good.

DEEGORILLA06

HATERZ NIGHTMARE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thats the best looking 4do 7 gen ive ever seen.good work.but please slam that s**t.its to high for my eyes. :x .but keep up the good work.its very clean.oh yeah please next time post pic of the engine. :D

duFf_M@N

...""peep show""...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I love CF on white cars :thumbs up

Are the wind deflectors an OEM part? they look tits

Some SPOON CF mirrors would look a billion times better. If they made some for this GEN civic

Overall I would give your car an 8.5

madhopz88

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wow, thats definately the first 7th gen 4 door that ive seen and liked. luv the cf with white. especially the trunk

Dulce

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Your car is what i want my car to look like, except silver, lol. Very nice man, keep it up. :thumbs up

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It looks very nice, good choice. I'd get some black mesh like in the grill to fill in the 2 holes on each side of the bumper at least so you can't see through as much.

Hayz

5+ Year Member
a little UPDATE I painted everything behind the bumper I think it looks better now

Hayz

5+ Year Member
DEEGORILLA06 said:
thats the best looking 4do 7 gen ive ever seen.good work.but please slam that s**t.its to high for my eyes. :x .but keep up the good work.its very clean.oh yeah please next time post pic of the engine. :D
what do you mean slam it I can barly drive around as it is my roads aren't the best I've already lowered it 1.25 in the back and 1.75 in the front

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its weird, but I just noticed from your pics it looks like the d17 has a place where a dizzy would go, but no dizzy. hmm...

DEEGORILLA06

HATERZ NIGHTMARE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hayz said:
what do you mean slam it I can barly drive around as it is my roads aren't the best I've already lowered it 1.25 in the back and 1.75 in the front

thats what im talking about....engine pics is the icing on the cake i believe.now i like the car more.tight work man.now when you have a chance interior pics.....keep them cooming.... =)

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what is that attached to your battery?

King Bob

The life'o Riley
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
very nice, this is the first time I have seen your car and I was gonaa say " its nice but paint the s**t behind your bumper " but you .... only thing I could possible complain about is the lack of a turbo :lol:

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
King Bob said:
very nice, this is the first time I have seen your car and I was gonaa say " its nice but paint the s**t behind your bumper " but you .... only thing I could possible complain about is the lack of a turbo :lol:
Double :werd:

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
that front bumper looks alot like the bumper for the 04-05 with a lip molded onto.

Really nice ride, too bad you don't have the A2 head. you should get some 04-05 tails if they fit, personally look better.