MR Crew Post Meet Thread 7.10.04

Toms98civ

Insomnia
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
leftlaneb*tch said:
Hey nice pics :0) Looks like you had a cool lill turn out and had fun. I can't believe someone even had red tint! You guys should identify owners & rides. I actually liked the all-red tails, but didn't know who to compliment.
That was me with the red tint.

[civic]

Moderfucker
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Yea, that s**t is hella bright red for tints..looks like 3-d glasses without the blue.

Haha Tom, I had to say something..

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey Alicia,

All my pictures are SUPER HIGH QUALITY so they all are hi res, so if you need some pictures for photochoping let me know...Ill send them your way...that goes out to anyone else as well

civic betty

little red rice rocket
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
guys, check out pg 3 for me and gimme some feedback on the sigs... i'm not about to start a new thread for this ish or take some silly poll. if u wanna use them, right click and be my guest. i was bored at work yesterday and fooled around with them. i'm just experimenting with what i got. u like?

Penguin0utlaw

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like the pics you chose for your signiatures. Good angles. Just make sure you get all 8 cars in them. Also not so much a fan of the font, looks like coagulated blood. Just an IMO though. Damn fine meeting all you civic people. ;)

Penguin0utlaw

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Also, I want to make some backgrounds, what screen resolutions should I make guys? Probably not too many other 2624x1200's out there. I was thinking maybe just 1152x864?

Blue2k2

Expect the Unexpected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice turn out MRs....bout time you guys finally got your s**t together and got a good turn out..haha..

civic betty

little red rice rocket
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sftu chris ;) j/p missed you there. hope to see both you and your brother again soon. we gotta hang out more. drop me a line sometime.

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
civic betty said:
sftu chris ;) j/p missed you there. hope to see both you and your brother again soon. we gotta hang out more. drop me a line sometime.
4 sure...and remember, phones work BOTH ways...hehe

Blue2k2

Expect the Unexpected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
civic betty said:

lol....i know, i was gonna come up and chill with you guys, but i had to work...next time for sure i will be there. We definatly need to kick it sometime, its been forever since i have seen u =)

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ooh nice pics and sigs guys, i think i wanna use this one

Toms98civ

Insomnia
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
now if only all of are cars where supercharged si's or turbo wed run the streets on civics hahaha