Mt. Diablo Meet - 6.12.05 - BBQ!!!

PANGES

Tree > Skyline 240sx :(
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yay, the norcal meet is a week away! hope the weather's gonna be nice...

bLowN DA6

you turd
5+ Year Member
yeaz im new to the site but i been lookin for sum meets an this one made me wanna join so yea ill be headin out there with yall lookin forward to a koo time aitez latez peepoz

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
f**king horrible news..... i MIGHT not be able to make this one :cry:

if i dont.... there better be another f**king meet shortly after....

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
we MIGHT be opening a 3rd lot about an hour away in a few days..... but this has been a sub-par month, and last months sales werent the best either...

business is picking up in the last few days tremendously, and if we dont end up moving into the 3rd lot so soon... then i can go for sure.

i'll know more within a few days, i'm bummed to all hell :cry:

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
$lick Rick said:
we MIGHT be opening a 3rd lot about an hour away in a few days..... but this has been a sub-par month, and last months sales werent the best either...

business is picking up in the last few days tremendously, and if we dont end up moving into the 3rd lot so soon... then i can go for sure.

i'll know more within a few days, i'm bummed to all hell :cry:

well, I hope you can come man, but if you cant that means business is going well so that cant be all the bad right?!?!?

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bad news guys: my work has decided that i have done a good enough job, they now have moved me to the best night shift of the week. this is only bad because it is a sunday and i start working sundays next week. so i hate to tell you all this but i must back out of the meet:( this is not how i had it planned

norcal_civic

D-Series Revivalist
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well this is BS... the week before the meet, and people are saying they can't make it. :(

civic betty

little red rice rocket
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Xam said:
new count of people who is showing up.
1- xam
i think we should leave the count to the mod running this thread, my dear. he'll be back to update it soon, i'm sure. you can check the first post on the first page for the updated running list of attendees. thanks for the thought tho ;)

JuliuSi

5+ Year Member
Hey everyone,

I won't know for sure if I can make it to sunday's meet until the day before. So I'll post back here on saturday to confirm. Hopefully I can go though cause it will be my first nor*cal meet.

EJ1 Freak

Hmmm....
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I hope most people can still make it...it would be disappointing if this didn't happen ya know!

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EJ1 Freak said:
I hope most people can still make it...it would be disappointing if this didn't happen ya know!

they will.......people still have finals this week so this is crazy week....Ill be there

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well, i dont feel like updating it... but if your gonna go, JUST GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup:

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ill be there .... IN MY NEW CAR!