MUCHO random stuff-iPhone, Nokia phones,etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

97GreenEX

SiR=Hotness
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Was gonna put it in K2's random stuff for sale thread but too much stuff.

Unlocked Nokia phones, PM me for prices, etc.

512MB SD card- lookin for mabye 10+shipping. I know it's a lot but think about what I bought this for before!

Nokia heasets and white/orange Nokia FM radio tuner-30+shipping on that, the headsets for 5+shipping

T-Mobile charger for Nokia phones-20+shipping never really used

Laser mouse(corded) by Logitech-15+shipping

Acura emblem, Honda emblem, shift knob(Blue LED's with 3 lighting patterns), and Special edition Super Street valve stem covers-Emblems 7.50 shipped each, shift knob 20 shipped, valve stem covers-10 shipped

Blue LED's

Super Street "Radioactive" logo

Zip Zap micro RC racer type r integra+accessories, speed and performance booster, and mustang and rsx chassis cover along wih different rims- 30 shipped

samsung 4.0 megapixel digi cam-50+ shipping or 60 shipped with the 512MB SD card

i-zone Polaroid self developing film camera-30+shipping

PM me with questions offers etc.
If you haven't already, click onmy FS thread in my sig for some 6th gen OEM stuff.Thanks!

97GreenEX

SiR=Hotness
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Bump. Also have a 2GB iPod Nano in white with a case for sale.

BEST OFFER ON EVERYTHING

natediggit

5+ Year Member
What comes with the ipod and what generation is it? Also I would be interested in several ps2 games if you would lower the prices to what is more common. Take a peek at amazon.com or ebay to see what the titles are going for used.

97GreenEX

SiR=Hotness
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

Comes with barely used Sony earphones. and the polycarbonate case it's in. Looking for 80 shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.