Muffler inquiry

Generation Six

No, Your Not Faster.
Hey guys, so I found some really cheap Cherry Bomb mufflers.. What's everones take on them? I'm thinking of putting one on, on to my 99 civic hatch....
Any ideas of sound? (volume, quality, etc)
thanks!

2NRSTV

Team Exile/ADO Garage
Registered VIP
Lol. We put one on a Ford Festiva back in the day for shits and giggles and it ended up out-revving the V8 Trucks at school. I don't think they do much.

civic49

get a twin loop off ebay for 65 bucks....the sound is sex

Lopez619

Hector
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
that or an axleback off ebay, i had one on my civic when i had it it sounded great, nice deap tone not raspy at all.

Generation Six

No, Your Not Faster.
ahh well problem is i have no way to buy off ebay, if i could i would, thats why im asking about the cherry bomb, its on sale this week...

Aldundra

5+ Year Member
Click my links in the sig.

Thats it with a cherrybomb glasspack ONLY

Now I have it with the glasspack and a cherrybomb turbo muffler and its much quieter now.

I liked both

Nagasaki

I put a cherry bomb turbo on my chevy pickup with a 305 V8. It sounded awesome. Not as loud as flowmaster 40. On that truck, on a 1-10 scale with stock being 1 and 10 being open headers and a flowmaster 40 being a 7, the cherrybomb would be a 4 with a tailpipe. When the exact same exhaust was dumped right after the muffler, it was more like a 5. But for a civic...IDK.

Generation Six

No, Your Not Faster.
Aldundra it sounds beautiful haha, however in the second vid i saw you had the cherry bomb and then another muffler, does that mute it a bit?
cause im just thinking of cutting out the muffler and welding in the cherry bomb where the muffler was