YouTube name is under " Gone Lok " n I wanted to swap to the h22a

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It did have a deep sound I have videos on YouTube of it under " 92 Honda civic lx "
I assume this is it...
1992 Honda Civic LX:

Sorry, but I think it sounds ricey and not good. To each their own.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I assume this is it...
1992 Honda Civic LX:

Sorry, but I think it sounds ricey and not good. To each their own.

Wait.....if that is "deep" sounding then my VR6 must sound like Barry White.

I get you are excited of the "new" car, but a 6 minute video of a stock civic...really?

Like HeX said..."to each their own"...

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This thread is such a waste of time.

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's not mine lol mines it white
Given the limited details you provided, its no wonder why I didnt find it. So find it and post because I highly doubt it sounds better than the video I found. At this point Im just morbidly curious.

gonecivic92

Username: Gone Lok

92 Honda civic lx
Drive eg8 life

N that black civic has an after market exhaust .

Last edited by a moderator:

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Pantyraid found it, everyone. Ill save you from the waste of 5:41 of time. Forward to 3 minutes in...
92 Honda civic lx:

What a uselessly long video. Man, your car sounds awful from the interior. I fear how much more obnoxiously loud it sounds from outside.

I never understand why people want to pretend they know about cars and sound quality without putting forth any effort to understand what quality sound really is. The only people you fool are bigger fools.

Last edited:

gonecivic92

Well if u knew that video audio gives out different sound then in person ears lol , so there's no reason to talk like a smart one like ur top dawg on vehicles. Like I said I put the muffler back on , this my first Honda so wanted to see how it sounded. no reason to be rude about it.

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well if u knew that video audio gives out different sound then in person ears lol , so there's no reason to talk like a smart one like ur top dawg on vehicles. Like I said I put the muffler back on , this my first Honda so wanted to see how it sounded. no reason to be rude about it.
No one will believe that lame excuse. You make false claims based off uneducated self opinion, then you cant even give clear information on how to find your video, or even have the decency to post it yourself. I take that as rudeness to the members here who take the time to read your comments to potentially offer assistance, only to have it be a waste of time. Its not rude just because you dont like the truth.

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
We're all dumber for participating in this thread....but HeX hit the nail on the head!
LIKE!

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
How about a link since there are dozens of videos under that search, I want to hear this unicorn "deep rumble civic".

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL looky what I did find! Jared has come a long way hasn't he.

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How about a link since there are dozens of videos under that search, I want to hear this unicorn "deep rumble civic"
The video is in my last post. The supposed unicorn is a donkey with a paper mache horn.

Last edited:

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey, looking to really make my auto Dx 6th gen rumble...
Wondering if taking off my exhaust entirely would be worth it and just run it off my stock headers.....
I heard one once, and it sounded MEAN!

:smokin::lol: