Mugen, CTR, SIR, B Manifold, Injectors

Status
Not open for further replies.

lindsayC

I got a bunch of parts for sale, please dont lowball me im not broke, not giving them aways for free.
I know i dont have much rep on here, whoever is intrested you can add me to facebook.
thnks.

$120
Mugen thermostat and Mugen fan switch (new)
Civic Si 99-00, Integra 94-01, Del Sol Vtec 94-97

$150
SIR Cluster (used works mint)

$SOLD CTR Cluster (used mint)

$SOLD CTR Headlights (mint)

$100
B Cast Manifold(new)

$50

450cc DSM injectors.. 2nd gen black top

lindsayC

I got a bunch of parts for sale, please dont lowball me im not broke, not giving them aways for free.
I know i dont have much rep on here, whoever is intrested you can add me to facebook.
thnks.

$120
Mugen thermostat and Mugen fan switch (new)
Civic Si 99-00, Integra 94-01, Del Sol Vtec 94-97

$150
SIR Cluster (used works mint)

$200
CTR Cluster (used mint)

$200
CTR Headlights (mint)

$100
B Cast Manifold(new)

Sold
450cc DSM injectors.. 2nd gen black top
Injectors sold =)

HiQ

Has anyone received their parts or even gotten shipping confirmations yet? I haven't :(

shane

5+ Year Member
hope no one got fed i was going to buy the ctr headlights but didnt sent me pic that just didnt look right

Dannyloski

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damn, this sucks ... Hope she's not out to scam anyone.

I had sent the $150 for the CDM SiR Cluster on 2/27, but she refunded it to me the next day (2/28) saying she had sold it locally overnight. So I got my money back, that's the most I can "vouch" for her ... I mean, if she gave me my money back it says she's somewhat legit. Maybe she's facing some health related issues of some sort? I see her last login was on 3/7/2011.

I suggest opening a PayPal Dispute for "Item not received" however, do not escalate the dispute to a PayPal Rep just yet. Opening a dispute, puts a hold on the funds you sent her, then she will be obligated to contact you. If after 3-4 business days you do not hear from her through PayPal, at this point escalate the case to a PayPal Rep. At this time, she will be allowed 10 business days to respond with a Tracking Number for the purchased item. Failure to do so will result in a full refund from PayPal to you for the amount paid.

HiQ

Well that does sound promising. If she truly was out to scam people, she wouldn't have returned any money. I am waiting at this point in hopes something has delayed her contacting me or shipping them out. If I haven't heard anything by end of next week, I will start and escalate a dispute. Thanks!

Project-Ek9

If anyone purchased any "items" from lindsay, go and file a dispute/claim asap, i filled one two days after she said she was waiting for the money to clear her account, til this day i have yet to receive the calipers, she doesnt respond to anything at all, she pulled a fast one on me as well, cuz the claim was going to close yesterday if she did not respond in 10 days, she waited till the last minute to respond now ive got to wait longer, but i know ill get my money back

Status
Not open for further replies.