MUGEN Honda Civic "the Road to Racing Concept"

SilentMist

10 psi seems like a dream
If that car hit`s the market,I will sign anywhere ,I want it that thing is down right sexy,I would get it fully loaded to all the uber good parts hahaha.

Wheelz061604

Custom User Title
5+ Year Member
That is not the Dominator, but definatly looks like an off-shoot of the Mugen Dominator Project. I thought the Dominator project had a 6 cylander engine with like a carbon fiber looking intake manifold or something. It was a long time ago I read something about that, so I could be totally wrong. Definatly like that car though man... I like the dual exhaust too. It's gotta be functional though.

BuiltforSin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LS_VTEC_oya said:
MUGEN CIVIC DOMINATOR?? where did u read that??? i think thats where i got the supercharged k20r & AWD thing 4rm...?
That is not the Dominator, but definatly looks like an off-shoot of the Mugen Dominator Project. I thought the Dominator project had a 6 cylander engine with like a carbon fiber looking intake manifold or something. It was a long time ago I read something about that, so I could be totally wrong. Definatly like that car though man... I like the dual exhaust too. It's gotta be functional though.
No.. the Civic Dominator is a K20R with a Mugen super charger. still FWD, still a 4cyl.

Sion0x

Off to college!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
But a fine looking car, despite its lack of cylinders.

Show Me Them Titties
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
seems kinda overdone but its ok i guess

TheCrazy1

i-VTEC addict
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That is just damn sexy in my opinion. I'mma have wet dreams about this when I go to sleep in a few minutes... :drool:

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i love the color