mugen lip break.

civic0918

Registered VIP
My wife smashed my lip in the other day. I spent a whole day painting and sanding then installing the lip. Should i try and fix it or just get a different lip? I like how low the mugen is but dont really care for the style. Anyone know of any other lip styles i can get?

ej_EXtasy

Big Dave
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I assume it was a replica?
What ever you get next, because it will probably be a replica, make sure it's polyurethane, it won't break.

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If you want to go JDM, get the SiR lip. It sits really low.

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I assume it was a replica?
What ever you get next, because it will probably be a replica, make sure it's polyurethane, it won't break.
Poly breaks and cracks just like the plastic ones.

civic0918

Registered VIP
Ok yeah i think i will try the sir lip. I also like the spoon lip, but i never seen a spoon rear lip to match.If anyone has any pic's of their lips other than mugen i'd like to see a few pics to help me decide thanx alot. Im not sure if its a replica it says mugen 96-98 on the back and some chinese writing it fits perfect so i just dont know if its the real deal or a replica.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It's fake.

It'd look totally different if it were real and it wouldn't have Chinese on the back or 96-98 on the back either.

Fake:

Real:

Same exact car too.

If it were real, your concern would be a lot greater since the lip would have cost you about $400-500. The $90 ones they sell on eBay just aren't usually costly enough to warrant repair.

civic0918

Registered VIP
Well it looks just like yours i want a different one anyway. Well infact i give up i just found a 96 benz with 93 k on it for 3500 thats my new project. So check craigslist altoona pa ill have hks, drag 3 turbo, aem short ram, eibach sportline and many more parts for sale if anyone is looking.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I posted two different lips Neither is on my car.