Mugen RR vs. TTS?

Mr. EeeKaY

Does ur mom know ur gay?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
aight. I just wanted to see if there was any crazy ass guys on here. I read somewhere else that it went for 38 or so? but I would either do the si route, grab the tts, or get a tsx and put on the mugen goodies and rebrand it honda accord with some leftover to throw the mugen goodies on my mom's accord. haha.

Ian123

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
aight. I just wanted to see if there was any crazy ass guys on here. I read somewhere else that it went for 38 or so? but I would either do the si route, grab the tts, or get a tsx and put on the mugen goodies and rebrand it honda accord with some leftover to throw the mugen goodies on my mom's accord. haha.
what?

Ian123

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
if you can buy a house for 43k tell me where you live so i can move there

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if you can buy a house for 43k tell me where you live so i can move there
IL

1800-400-0264 call that for more info! ;)
repoed stuff you know? buddy of mine picked up a house for 15k, payed it all in cash.
now he's going to rent it or something.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
High Desert area. Brand new homes are going for 995 a month. We talked to a real estate agent and they said if we listed our house at 50k, it wouldn't sale for 7-8 months. A year and a half ago the house was underpriced at 270K

Tkdtim1226

5+ Year Member
I worked with a guy who had a mugen civic si. He told me all about the car and how much he paid for it. I said, "What did they do to the engine?" He said, "Nothing." I about s**t myself. almost 30k for wheels, body kit, and interior on a regular si. I would assume the RR has a similar downfall.

I would fix up my dads 64 vette with 43K.