Mugen wheels!

puff n stuff

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Silver-Shooter
let me break it down so it is easier to understand...

normal people who don't fix up their cars think that people who fix up hondas are idiots for wasting money. people who fix up hondas with cheap parts think people who buy expensive s**t are idiots. is anyone wrong in the argument? its all relative to your level of dedication.

that's bullcrap, you're the guy who puts cost and name brands over comon sense. "level of dedication" my ass. I could go pay cash for those mugen rims but i wouldnt because i think they look like s**t. i'm "dedicated" to making my car run and look it's best, and if that means buying a less expensive brand that looks or works better then so be it. sounds like you're "dedicated" to buy name brand s**t so you can plaster the stickers all over your car and bash anyone who doesnt have the same level of "dedication" as you. if those rims happen to be your preference then go for it. something is only worth what someone else is willing to pay for it. and i'd say there's a reason that 99 out of 100 times you think you see these rims on a car they will be knock offs instead of true "mugens" and yes, when you spend $50 on a shift knob, you're paying for the name.
there's a point when it stops being quality and starts being silly, the benefits of those rims over others will never be noticed by any of us.

skinnyjdm

Always bet on black
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sometimes people get so angry over the most trivial things. :( Everybody has different taste why the hostility?:shock:

EL PAALO

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
BTW: Mugen wheels are made by Rays Engineering (Volk) and the Spoon SW388 (the black wheel with all the copies) is made by Desmond (Regamaster).
They aren't overpriced, just extremely lightweight and durable. Looks are an afterthought.