Must Watch Lol Rotary Piston Mustang Lol

K2_civic

Fo-drizzle!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hilarious, what a dumbass

i love people that talk about therir cars but have no idea what they are talking about

PWNED

boosted to 26ps

#1 wrecker builder
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i seen this one last year i think......laughed so hard at it. of course i had a neighbor that was about that dumb. he had an early 90's cutlass surpreme (spelling) well after towing his car out of his driveway we got talking. and i asked him what he had in it. he told me he had an interceptor motor in it. ok at this time i was lol ing sooo loud in my head. oviously you could tell it had a v6 in it, just by the sound that was coming out of the fart can from autozone......yes a fart can on a gutless cutlass. get ready for this..... he told me his friend has a skyline that he was doing all carbon fiber......lol some more. then he said he was going to put a skyline body on the car.......lol even more. then he told me he was going to do a right hand drive conversion on it.......ok at this point im almost crying cuz im laughing so hard in my head. to top it off he said he was swapping the motor out for a spoon motor......ROF f**kin LOL. some people should not have a car or a drivers license period......

neoc03

I CRAVE CORNERS
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^ :rolf::laugh::wak::crazy::bluelol::haha: I wish that was on video. Its priceless to see people try to talk about cars when they don't know what they are saying. I hear it all the time when people ask about my car and they just make up part names. Allot of the time they just mix part names with brand names. "Oh are those Brembo Headers?" Also had a guy who had a stock 88 240 tell me his 0-60 time was 3.6 lol. Sad thing is more often than not its import owners that talk like this.

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
" out of 10million sperm , that one got through "
If id ever encountered people like that, i wouldnt hesitate giving them a slap on the backside.

civic98turbo

I'm back ....
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
damn son..i saw this back in 9th grade...and i've been out of school for 3 years...