My 00 EBP Si

LatinSiRacer00

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Before anyone flames the lip is getting painted , its getting lowered, and the white rims are going to be replaced all by next spring.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
then ill make my comments next spring when you post updated pics of your ride

civicsi94

dial up ownz me
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks good. what kinda rims u gonna replace them with?Like the Si emblem in the grill

96greencivic

#1 in the Atlantic!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What's up mang? Haven't seen you on the boards for a while. Like that you put a stock wing on it BTW. What are you going to lower it on and I guess that sale never went through.

ON AIR CIVIC

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks good I like the grille I would have stayed with the stock Si wheels on there though

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks good...i also love the color...=o

FhCRubarb

Rice 4 Life
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LatinSiRacer00 said:
Before anyone flames the lip is getting painted , its getting lowered, and the white rims are going to be replaced all by next spring.
Damn well thats about all i was gonna comment on. In the mean time you could paint your headlight housings. Some tint might look nice or a nice little muffler if you cant afford full catback.

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont think the rims look all that bad, overall nicely done. can't really say ive seen many si's that look bad, although ive seen a couple, but your is not one of them

FhCRubarb

Rice 4 Life
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LatinSiRacer00 said:
i have a full catback but i took it off for the winter. Its an Apexi N1 .
Damn that is a b***h to do every year

MORENO67

MOHATCH
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sup bro!!! nice si look'z good, hey i seen that si some hwere in jersey..................

mugen00

American Honda=Domestic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks pretty good man! I would get some bronze rims.. That will look hella sick on you ride

blustreek99

Registered Loser...
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LatinSiRacer00 said:
yeah the stock lip does look better but i cant afford an OEM one. im broke
That makes two of us!! I'm gettin' a Polyurathane replica next week... and it will be painted to match too! My car came without one, and the Mugen replica I bought is too low for the stock Si wheels I put back on for the Winter! Glad to see another EM1... Take some more shots... I'm kinda curious to see what it looks like with the lip in black.
:thumbs up