5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
shouldnt have installed the grill til it was painted

Sweetducklet8

Blah blah blah....
5+ Year Member
cgpEJ6 said:
shouldnt have installed the grill til it was painted
that's about a 5 minute fix...it's cf so I was trying it out, but I changed my mind so I'm changing it out.

BuiltforSin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not bad at all bro.. the mesh is the only thing thats sorta a eye sore

nitebeest

5+ Year Member
Personally I kinda like the mesh. Makes it stand out a little bit more. In all honesty the reason we do stuff to our cars is to make it different and have it stick out from the rest. I'm actually thinking about meshing my grille too. I'm going to do the DIY CTR grill in the near future, but can't quite find a piece of expanded sheet metal large enough for the bottom.

But overall nice car, nice rims, and hey... even though some people don't like it at least the mesh matches the rest of the car too. Keep up the good work.

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
o__o.. it's a girl!

E-PIMP SQAUD FORM UP!!!!!!!!!

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Duckie paint the mesh black and you'll be good to go, i like it tho even with the mesh as is

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Mesh insertation ftl.....

Just doesn't work with the overall feel of the car... With the tinted windows, unpainted fog light bezels, and the deep wheels (which add shadows) the mesh stands out and kinda screams "I DON'T BELONG HERE".... But then again, I don't think mesh inserts or mesh put behind a grill or bumper belongs on any car.... Looks kinda tacky to me... :what:

Zenray

7@WOT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Didn't see the org. pics but it looks good. I have no opinon on the mesh. I don't hate but it doesn't really seem to flow very well with whats already on the car. What are your plans for it?

Sweetducklet8

Blah blah blah....
5+ Year Member
DarkFox said:
i like it. very clean from what it was. what kind of rims those are?
5Zigen's...RX6's...

Color is Hyper Silver...

Zenray said:
What are your plans for it?
I'm not sure anymore, was thinking of a swap, but all plans are on hold for now until I get another DD..way too many Honda's stolen, and w/ being a single mom, I can't afford to lose too much $$ if my DD gets jacked. :(

Thanks for the comments, good and bad....