My 00 Si Ver 2.0

JeShUa

Keepin` it phresh
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
good start :thumbup:

Not feeling certain things, but overall there's definetly an improvement from v.1 to v.2 and it looks like your heading in a good direction.

EDIT: You might try c-west sideskirts. It MIGHT look good with that lip (although youd need something in the rear as well).

Somewhat difficult to see in that picture, but IMO it would look REAL good.
Car looks good, like the front lip. Not a fan of the wheels.

To non-op I quoted.. the rear bumper color is off.

WillyBigNut

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
car looks pretty good. I would lower it more maybe tuck some of that beefy tire and def. PAINT the lip.

SiRcivic27

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
V2 looks much better, knock of Volks arent big on my list because I want some CE28 time attacks and that lip seems to come up to high on the sides of the bumper, otherwise nice improvements!

iloveS-ilver-EX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
w000t another chargespeed lip, im rocking the same thing.
but that thing need paint

as for the side u can either

mount the side of the lip higher

or

i would get chargespeed sides( i think the match the best)
example(not my car)

it looks a little odd cuz of the shaved molding, but u get the idea

what i did was mount it with a little upward pressure and i just recently added some winglets at the bottom to make transition better i dont any pics yet cuz of the rain but i will have some up soon.

pm if need help finding the sides

neoc03

I CRAVE CORNERS
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Great photo shoot man. I think it would look amazing with some bronze rota grids.

kanji05

5+ Year Member
lol i didn't realize my thread came back alive for a bit. Thanks for the help/comments guys. I will probably end up getting the chargespeed sides, but here's a recent photoshoot I did with my car.

n00b question, but are hb sides interchangeable with the coupe sides? I found the chargespeed sides, but they say 3 dr only:what:

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Get the front and rear lip painted to match. Although I like the white wheels better.

Illegal

New Zealand
5+ Year Member
Nice. You have the same lip I have! (I have the first one ever made though! ) =)

BTW oem fogs with that lip look hot!

Illegal

New Zealand
5+ Year Member
w000t another chargespeed lip, im rocking the same thing.
but that thing need paint

as for the side u can either

mount the side of the lip higher

or

i would get chargespeed sides( i think the match the best)
example(not my car)

it looks a little odd cuz of the shaved molding, but u get the idea

what i did was mount it with a little upward pressure and i just recently added some winglets at the bottom to make transition better i dont any pics yet cuz of the rain but i will have some up soon.

pm if need help finding the sides
Thats a toned down version of my car!

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks good but i'd have kept the te-37s

kanji05

5+ Year Member

^anyone know what rims those are btw? and someone please fill me in on the sideskirt issue lol.

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol i didn't realize my thread came back alive for a bit. Thanks for the help/comments guys. I will probably end up getting the chargespeed sides, but here's a recent photoshoot I did with my car.

n00b question, but are hb sides interchangeable with the coupe sides? I found the chargespeed sides, but they say 3 dr only:what:
u got a full rez version of this?