my 00CivicEx-T

FhCRubarb

Rice 4 Life
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wow thats hard to believe that a girl has done all that to the car, impressive.

I think some black wheels would look dope on that, keep it up :D

mint

Club Civic Sanny!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ImportFan1 said:
Hows the car comin along? any new updates?

bumping one old ass thread.
damm right its an old ass thread lol. hot chix+civic=ftw :roll:

Nine78Guy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol...she hasn't been on here for a while...but is on Jdmcoupecouncil.com though...her car is pretty much totally different now..hope she update soon.... btw, i think she still has a set of jspeed III rims for sale.....rare as f**k rims.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
not according to her profile. Last Activity: Today 12:08 PM

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
zee thread from zee dead, but mad props to the chick that owns this car, im very impressed

civicboy18974

5+ Year Member
Audz said:
lol read what it says at the bottom.. new lip kit, ctr front end, and jdm foggies all being painted. but these fogs i have are amber!!

JDM b16a SiR-II... see why i said i couldnt turn it down

audz
im gonna have to disagree with that, a b16a is about 160 to the flywheel prolly 130 to the wheels, while the turbo d16 is prolly pushing 180-200 whp, in my opinion it would be a mistake to change it out

civicboy18974

5+ Year Member
Nine78Guy said:
lol...she hasn't been on here for a while...but is on Jdmcoupecouncil.com though...her car is pretty much totally different now..hope she update soon.... btw, i think she still has a set of jspeed III rims for sale.....rare as f**k rims.
omg give me those rims!!!!!!!!!

FRODO

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Holy f**king two year old thread batman....She never answered my question...i feel so empty without it :lol:

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
HOT MAMA...tell her to come back to CC....who leaves good old CC....we need more girls around this forum

VTi_ME

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Astheros said:
HOT MAMA...tell her to come back to CC....who leaves good old CC....we need more girls around this forum
She will be coming soon =)

Audz

persian princess
5+ Year Member
Nine78Guy said:
VERY TRUE!! i has been a while.. yeap car has changed alot. full ctr interior =) and many other goodies under the hood.

MY ENKEI JSPEEDS are FORSALE!!! 1300 for em.. 16's full polished. vvery rare. they come with tires too. nothing special but they are tires! lol
LMK IF ANYONE WANTS THEM... WILL TAKE TRADES. thanks!!

xms ej8x on aim!!

Audz

persian princess
5+ Year Member
thanks!! anyone want to trade rims?? got a set of polished Jspeeds for trade!! =)

FRODO

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I must see pics of the CTR interior....:drool: please :lol: