my 02 em2 slow build

heathwillkill

stance is the key
I guess I will start like this. I started out with a 90 ef hatch with no fenders and the quarter panels completely out I wanted it to just drive around and maybe fix it up. got tired of it so I traded it for a 95 eg sedan. it was lowered on ebay coils and I put borbet wheels on it. alittle Honda rust on the quarters. I ended selling it so I could start flipping cars. I sold it for 1400, went to the auction and bought a 98 vw golf 4dr for 1000. I sold that for 1700 went back to the auction had alittle tax money with me and bought my 02 em2. my original plan was to sell it but after sitting on it for about a month I needed wheels so I ended up keeping it and im glad I did. I owned a 2000 Honda 400ex I traded it for a dirtbike then sold the dirtbike in the same day for 1200. took 700 of that bought raceland coilovers (yea I know they are cheap but its my daily), mugen front lip window visors, and a rear window visor. recently I went to TRUMOTORSPORTS and bought some 16x8.25 drag dr27's I like the style and I got a good deal they are wrapped with federal 595 evo tires 195/40-16/. I am planning on getting rid of the mugen knockoff lip and getting the oem aero kit. I have some plan for a new motor hopefully for next car season I have recently started a job working at Honda transmission. thinking of k series but im not sure what motor I have heard the k20z1 is one of the best to get so im leaning towards that. never thought I would like my Honda this much but I love my em2 I will be posting pictures as soon as I figure out how too lol

taluzer45

4 Banger Deluxe
Registered VIP
For pictures you have to use A site like photo bucket and copy the direct link from that site and just copy and paste them into the photo link option in the comment tool bar!

zeikial2000

5+ Year Member
You on 7thgenhonda.com? If not I would highly suggest it, that's where I went for all my info when I owned my em2.

heathwillkill

stance is the key
ok heres a new update from me on the civic.. I always post my cars online forsale to to see what kind of offers I get. well I had a kid bring me 5k cash so I sold it. I know its sad I shed some tears but I knew I would only move up from this. I loved that em2 so much I ended up getting another this is a 2002 em2 that I paid 6k for, this one has a boosted k20a2 its a super fun car and I still have the same plans for this as I did for the last one im just so much closer to being done I love it and its growing on me like my last one did so fast. I will be posting pictures later this week