My 03 civic EX

dobbs

5+ Year Member
just put 18's on lowering kit comin soon..
mods:
intake
header
exhaust

mods to come:
75shot wet
turbo kit
body kit

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Hopefully you dump it...

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
what they say man lower it

raz18

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
everyone hates on any size wheel thats not 15 or 16.. which is stupid. I personally really likeyour wheels and the whole looke here. one you get it lowered it will look REAL good. keep it up man

kwiksi

5+ Year Member
You'll find out when you lower it and put stiff springs. Ride is terrible and rubbing.

genobee

5+ Year Member
You'll find out when you lower it and put stiff springs. Ride is terrible and rubbing.
Why would he put stiff springs with big wheels? He could get some soft springs or adjustable coilovers.

My boy got 17s on his civic and they look great. The 01 and up civics looks pretty decent with 17s and 18s, i would never put 15s or 16s on those cars, it just looks out of place.

got_sake?

1.7 ltrs of fury!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
turbo and juice? unless you plan to build the motor you are asking for trouble. Take care of the suspension first. The wheels you have on there now are fine, the white on white works (and i'm not a fan of white wheels in general)

Welcome to club civic.

kwiksi

5+ Year Member
Why would he put stiff springs with big wheels? He could get some soft springs or adjustable coilovers.

My boy got 17s on his civic and they look great. The 01 and up civics looks pretty decent with 17s and 18s, i would never put 15s or 16s on those cars, it just looks out of place.
17" ftw. 18" will give a harsh ride. Then you may get rubbing on the fenders without proper offset when lowered. You can fork hella $ on some adjust damp shocks/coilovers, but still overkill for a dd. Function over form anyday.