My 04 Taffeta White EP3 Si

Ru553LL

5+ Year Member
Will be updating soon with new pics of exhaust installed, etc.

Ru553LL

5+ Year Member
Yes Sir.

Well tonight im installing My Apexi World Sport 2 exhaust, and next week im getting a used DC Shorty Header from my buddy for 15bucks(haha). Of course the Shorty is only gonna be temporary until I get a Race header. Also I am gonna get a High Flow cat.

Mr.Luder

SSM EP3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how do u like the neuspeed front strut bar? feel any difference? i am getting new sway bars front and rear from corsports soon and than i'll probably pick up the strut bars.

Vince_EP3

5+ Year Member
Offset

Car looks minty, keep up the good work and what kind of offset do you have for those Rota's?

Ru553LL

5+ Year Member
Well since I have been on last installed APEXi ws2 exhaust, DC Sports Header, getting Mugen CF hood on thursday.

Renzo21

Nice Bowl of D17 Soup...
5+ Year Member
Nice car, prefer the look of the black rims in the beginning of the thread. Show us a pick of the rear with that Apexi dude!

Ru553LL

5+ Year Member
Nice car, prefer the look of the black rims in the beginning of the thread. Show us a pick of the rear with that Apexi dude!

Here are some pics with Apexi

DC Header(used)-

A couple pics of DC Header installed

Ru553LL

5+ Year Member
Here are some pics of the VIS Cf Mugen Hoodgot it today. Now for any of you who wonder why by bumper and grill were off let me tell you why, My hood latch broke and my stock hood would not open anymore so the bumper and grill had to come off to get to latch.

Oh and I debadged the front Si emblem.