My 07 HRP Si

freakvision03

5+ Year Member
well these are basically pictures of how the car looked when i fist bought it back in December of last year all the way up to this day. i just wish i had a better camera and some what of photography skills... but what you going to do. Enjoy

PROS14

Not stock anymore!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks good so far. plannin to get the side skirts and rear lip?

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Lose the slips. Makes the car look bad IMHO, especially in black. And why did you get just the HFP front lip.....?

Slept-n

The Walking Punchline ;-)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
on the other hand, i actually like how it looks now, i say no sides or rear lip, i think it's kinda classy in a sense, almost like it's referring back to the 99-00 si (with only a front lip) also, it gives it a more aggressive stance IMO

defvayne

Set This World On Blaze!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not diggin the rims. Car looks good.

civicsi94

dial up ownz me
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
likin' the ride. love that shade of color too. nice

MR99si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The slips look good, others here have poor taste! :cool:

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The Si is nice but the rims make it look god awful,

just kidding,

but seriously

freakvision03

5+ Year Member
looks good so far. plannin to get the side skirts and rear lip?
im actually planning on getting the rest of the hfp kit which is the side skirts and the rear lip.

Lose the slips. Makes the car look bad IMHO, especially in black. And why did you get just the HFP front lip.....?
i like the slips a lot better then the sunflower looking rims that come on the car stock, not to mention the slips are so much lighter then the stockies. and the reason i only got the front lip is because the car looks really bubblish without it and to mention i didn't have enough money for the whole kit.

as for the rims like i said before i think these look so much more better then the stock rims and weigh at lot less, but the main reason for using these is cuz i got them for free and you cant beat that...right? i appreciate all the comments and input keep'em coming

civic_dreamer

5+ Year Member
Yeah def lose the rims. Looks like it has those old black standard rims without hub caps! Go chromin or bigger racers. Alloy, Painted steel..anything would look better than those. Sweet ride though, i love the colour. I think im in love.

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
^^ Dont go "chromin"...but lose the slips, they take away from how great the car looks :thumbs up

SlowTEC

Initiate brain dump in...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I don't think the wheels are god-awful, but I'm sure there's some that would look so much nicer. Clean car overall though. Would like to see it with the full lip kit and lower :D.

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The slips only throw it off because of the flat color, imo. I wouldn't keep them but you can't beat free.