my 08 si

srbennett110

5+ Year Member
Hey this is my boring si lol I am planning on doing alot with the engine just want to do it all at once... im impatient lol but Im about to repaint it also ... so if you have a color idea just let me know i was thinking a midnight blue or purple something different

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
its a year old and you want to repaint it?? :???:

i'm assuming its still under warranty, so i would advise against doing any engine mods. however, a good suspension setup and some wheels/tires would set it off nicely. post more pics (from further away preferably)

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

i'm assuming its still under warranty, so i would advise against doing any engine mods. however, a good suspension setup and some wheels/tires would set it off nicely. post more pics (from further away preferably)
:word: but then again it's your car do whatever you want :lol:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks like a stock si..
good job..
umm, but welcome

srbennett110

5+ Year Member

yea i want to paint it because when I had to replace my fender and hood because of a deer the paint doesnt perfectly match and no its no longer under warranty it has over 40,000 miles on it its been to many states lol but I am definatley going to change up the wheels and in the next week im blacking out my head and tail lights it should be ok havent found the perfect exhaust yet ...

srbennett110

5+ Year Member
looks like a stock si..
good job..
umm, but welcome
yea its stock for now i want to do little body work and more to the engine and to do that I want to be able to buy all the mods so I can have it all done at once... i guess im just impatient lol

nicoyita1

I eat rice. And beans.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
honestly, I'm not a fan of blacked out head/tail lights.....(not many of us here at CC are), and you only had a 40k mile warranty? If it were mine, i'd put a nice lip kit around it, wheels, suspension upgrade, and fog lights wouldn't look bad either...but hey, it's YOUR car, do as you please.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
id turn it into this

srbennett110

5+ Year Member
honestly, I'm not a fan of blacked out head/tail lights.....(not many of us here at CC are), and you only had a 40k mile warranty? If it were mine, i'd put a nice lip kit around it, wheels, suspension upgrade, and fog lights wouldn't look bad either...but hey, it's YOUR car, do as you please.
yea i really like the fog lights on these cars ... and the warranty i belive is 35k or 5 years its whatever but yea i am going to make it nice dont worry as soon as i get started with my project i will post pics to get ideas and insight on my car =)

civfrk102

Top Speed 138 MPH for now
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah but the mugen and the type RR are the hottness... i just picked me up a 2007 Si this last saturday... and i still have my 04 ex...

PROS14

Not stock anymore!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
congrats on your si! but yeah, like the others said, i recommend workin on the other areas of your ride before your engine. but it is your ride, so do what you feel is best and keep us posted!