My 15 sec STAGE 3 VTEC ES

marc111

I ♥ My SEDAN
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Here's my old car back home (Philippines)
i miss her so much!!!! :cry:

after a week when 2001 civic came out at the strip i run 16.7 ALL STOCK just dropped it on springs

After 5 months:
Custom Air intake
Custom exhaust 2" all the way (covered it with stock heatsheilds)
Relocate the battery
Custom clutch
Custom Build head PNP
Custom made TB
VAFC2 to tune it
Tires are Dunlop 901
I forgot other custom made parts to make it run 15.3 on a 1/4 mile ALL MOTOR

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nice ride. I need to ask you... did you notice any bigger gains when you did that thing with your right headlight? I 've actually been considering doing something similar to that.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
you made yourself a custom clutch?

marc111

I ♥ My SEDAN
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
joe7987 said:
Nice ride. I need to ask you... did you notice any bigger gains when you did that thing with your right headlight? I 've actually been considering doing something similar to that.
like .7 sec lower on a 1/4 mile

$lick Rick said:
you made yourself a custom clutch?
actually we customized the pressure plate only like taking it apart then doubled the diaphragm on it(splines) from another stock pressure plate.

marc111

I ♥ My SEDAN
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
joe7987 said:
here's my ride now with the same intake!

Kihun_Cha

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
can i seee some motor pictures and interior pictures of your car
and di you paint your hood? over all the 6th gen looks dope but not a big fan of a 7th gen civics
and i dont think you can gain .7 second by that makin a hole on ur headlight to make air intake breathe better.. just my opinion..

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15 seconds in the 1/8th maybe but not in the 1/4. I can't see anyway in hell that that would even hit a high 15 in the quarter mile, no way in hell with those little mods :( sorry

nice ride tho :thumbs up

marc111

I ♥ My SEDAN
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
bizoneoeh said:
15 seconds in the 1/8th maybe but not in the 1/4. I can't see anyway in hell that that would even hit a high 15 in the quarter mile, no way in hell with those little mods :( sorry

nice ride tho :thumbs up
i hit low 15's coz we custom build the engine with parts from older civics like domed pistons, custom valvetrain, etc. you can do anything in the philippines men for cheap labor too! im telling you =)

Kihun_Cha said:
can i seee some motor pictures and interior pictures of your car
and di you paint your hood? over all the 6th gen looks dope but not a big fan of a 7th gen civics
and i dont think you can gain .7 second by that makin a hole on ur headlight to make air intake breathe better.. just my opinion..
the coupe? im still fixing it getting ready for H.I.N. :lol:

marc111

I ♥ My SEDAN
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
potatobiker8 said:
post up a time slip or a video.im with biz
that was back in the philippines look on the pix its 2003 and im in the US now no more time slips, if nobody believes that car hit low 15's then be it

the car was stripped

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Joe is sleeping ^_^

needs to be moved to Members Rides bro...

anyway, looks fun =)

EXSpeedAddict

POWERTHIRST!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hmmm...never seen an intake setup like that headlight on a street car before...nice progress =)

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EXSpeedAddict said:
hmmm...never seen an intake setup like that headlight on a street car before...nice progress =)
my friend had a vw golf that used to have his intake like that. He had a screen over where the headlight was supposed to be

silvertuner98

Banned
im really resisting the urge to whore in this thread, but ill just stop before i even start.

anyways, car looked good.

but along with Biz i dont see a 15.3 pass

Kihun_Cha

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i still wanna see the mod list and did u paint ur cf hood?
talkin about 6th gen civic of urs

pon55

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I belive it is possible! This car??
I have seen 16.11 all motor 7thgens and with the correct tires and driver i am sure they could do mid 15s.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jezek said:
Joe is sleeping ^_^

needs to be moved to Members Rides bro...

anyway, looks fun =)
Ya know dude... I said that to myself when I first saw the thread.. but I wanted to take a look at it first..... but then I got curious about the car.. asked a question and forgot that I was supposed to move this thread..... But now I'm going to move it, so long as I don't forget before I hit the post button.

pon55

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
joe7987 said:
Ya know dude... I said that to myself when I first saw the thread.. but I wanted to take a look at it first..... but then I got curious about the car.. asked a question and forgot that I was supposed to move this thread..... But now I'm going to move it, so long as I don't forget before I hit the post button.
Its an age thing :lol: :lol: :lol: